Frisk 18 B-day and the Invitation to the Bivouac

* 2 weeks after Meeting with Shadow *

"In two days, Frisk is 18th birthday." I said to everyone gathered, because around 3 am I called everyone who could help with something, mainly the Wing and Gaster, Asgore and the rest of Dreemur, not counting Frisk and Chariel, because they were practically inseparable. There was also Undyne - who looked like some RoboCop with that bionic eye that blindfold, Alphys - a little less stressed than usual since she didn't have to do much work in the Lab anymore, although she helped Vestra from time to time, it was Wing in different tasks. Surprisingly, even Mettaton and some lesser-known figures showed up. "I'd like to throw her a surprise party. I need someone who will take care of food, drinks, gifts will be brought by everyone in their scope, decorations and other such things. Well, let everyone raise their hand and say what they want. " I said and it turned out that:
Food and drinks will bring:
Iskra and Grillby, as well as Papyrus from Amiri, Toriel and Muffet.
Decorations will do:
Alphys of Undyne, along with the Gasters and the rest of the Dreemurrs. And the rest will do something on their own.
"Okay. We have already established this. Now just find a place where we can make this surprise for her. " I said thoughtfully.
"Maybe here." Chara said pointing her finger at a fairly large clearing about half an hour from Kahornis
"May be. There is so much space there that we will certainly accommodate all of us. Along with tables and benches. Okay. End of the meeting. Immediately 6. God, how fast time flies. It's time to start preparing. " I said and headed for my room to send Shadow and the rest of the packs to the birthday party.

* 2 days later *

The preparations are practically over. Everything in place. The whole clearing looks wonderful. There was a sheet hanging above the tree tops, which would allow us not to get wet if it started to rain. There were colorful lanterns, garlands, ribbons and bows everywhere, all handcrafted by Alphys, Undyne and the rest of their helpers. The table was filled with all kinds of delicacies, and I also brought some dishes from Voidhome. Best of all, when Shadow arrived, I found I had 6 cousins ​​besides him and his brother - fire elemental, air elemental, earth elemental, stone elemental, water elemental, and ice elemental. When everyone was seated, it was enough to wait for Chariel to bring the birthday girl to where we are. About six hours ago, Chara instructed him what to do. This one just nodded that he understood and ran on to play. Suddenly we heard the sound of rustling leaves.
"Chariel, where are you taking me?" Frisk asked, as she had a blindfold on her eyes and could see nothing, "And when will I finally be able to take it off."
"Soon." Chara's son said, and they would pull Frisk 2 meters more, until she finally positioned herself perfectly above the armchair intended for her. "You can take it off." he said and when Frisk took off the blindfold and rubbed her eyes, we exclaimed "SURPRISE !!!" and me, Toriel and Asgor approached Frisk and started giving her birthday greetings first, then the rest of the gang. After the wishes were over, there were a few games and finally the cake Toriel was baking with Muffet and Spark. After the cake, it was even more fun, and after 8pm, when the kids went to sleep, Iskra brought her alcoholic beverages so that everyone could drink a mug or two. At this point, the party got its fullest. I, on the other hand, sat leaning against a tree trunk and watched others play. I was wearing my elegant black coat that suited me perfectly. Suddenly, someone sat down next to me.
"Oh, hello, birthday girl. How's your birthday party? " I asked Frisk and she replied slightly tired but happy.
"I've never had an event like this before. I found out from Toriel that it's your merit. Thanks Void. You're the best." she said and what happened next, I did not expect at all, because Frisk kissed me on the cheek and I blushed a little and replied slightly confused
"Umm. Thanks Frisk. "
"It's nothing." she said and continued to play.
About 3 hours later the party was over. We took all our belongings with us and after returning to the city, everyone went to their hut. As soon as I entered the house, I immediately fell on the bed, but one small thing caught my attention, namely the envelope sticking out of the left pocket of my coat. I pulled out an envelope. There was a letter from Frisk in it.

"Dear Void," it said

"I would like to invite you to a camping in the vicinity of the Blue Lake. It's about a day's hike through the woods in the opposite direction to Mount Ebott. I would ask you to take comfortable clothes for walking and something for the road, as well as good humor and a tent, because I don't have any. "

Yours sincerely, Frisk.

"As you can see, the young girl wants to go camping with me." I said to myself. "I have to admit that whenever I saw her, I felt a strange kind of warmth in my heart / soul. I will have time to think tomorrow. And now- sleep. " I told myself and after turning off the light I went to sleep.