Mates SMH

A/N:

Sorry guys. I was extremely busy with school and I just moved back to Jersey. Just want to upload this now so you don't have to wait any longer. Check out DarkViolet's book, Living With The Originals (Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction). It's AWESOME! Watch Warm Bodies in theaters now. HAPPY NEW YEAR guys and may the odds be ever in your favor! This chapter is dedicated to my bestest friend in the entire world. She's awesome. READ HER STORY Slaughterhouse.

Word of the day: compotation- an act or instance of drinking or tippling together

PICTURE OF LEAH (NICK'S MATE) ON THE SIDE-------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My parents never really talked about the whole mate thing. I know what they are, I just don't know in full detail. I've always wanted a mate. I know they are our second half: our lives. Without them, we feel like we can't breathe. I have a feeling I'll find my mate here. My brother did.

....................................................................................................................................

"I love you more than a fat boy loves cake."

"Well, I love you more than I love cake."

Ugh. They've been at this for hours. My brother met his mate. Yippee! (note the sarcasm) They met only three hours ago and they are already confessing their undying love for each other. It's so annoying. I never pictured Nick as a guy who falls in love in three seconds. Leah is pretty awesome though.

Leah and Nate are a perfect couple. He's a joker who is just a bit too social while she is a complete prankster who loves setting up big events. Leah has flowing blond hair and bright green eyes. Her lips are a soft pink. She's not my brother's usual type, brunettes with blue eyes, but since she is his mate, she is his only type now.

"Um.....so Leah since we are room mates and your my brother's mate, I guess we should get to know each other a little more then, right?"

"Sure. We can hang out. Tomorrow I can introduce you to some of my friends from my pack and I guess I can meet some from your pack."

"But babe...we should mate first." my brother says "seductively".

"EWWWWWW! My innocent ears!"

"Shut up, El. You're almost sixteen. You'll find your mate soon too. Then, you'll know how we feel."

"Guys my room is awesome. You should come loo-." Stephanie said bursting into my room, stopping when she saw Leah nose kissing Nick.

"Um....who are you. Oh wait. You've got to be my sister's roommate. I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steph or Annie or whatever you want really."

"I'm Leah your sister's roommate and your brother's mate."

It was silent in my room for about 20 seconds before I said, "AWKWARD."

Steph started to laugh hysterically. "Wow, Nick. We've been here for a few hours and you've already found your mate? Anyway...It's nice to meet you Leah."

"You too Stepha-" Leah began, but was cut off by Stephanie.

"So, since I'm gonna have another sister, we should go check out the school mall, theater, and nail salon, because I plan on meeting and impressing my mate." Steph giggled waving to the door.

"I'm up for it. We don't have class tomorrow, so we can stay out late tonight." I said.

Leah followed, "Sounds good, let me change my shoes."

"Babe, you want me to come with you?"

"You wanna get your nails done? And, if you go, you have to hold out bags." Leah responded as she slipped on her sand colored UGGs.

"Um...no thanks. I'll go see if my roommate is in the dorm yet."

"Bye baby. Love you."

"Love you too. I miss you already."

Nick left and me, Steph, and Leah were on our way to the school mall. I know it sounds crazy for our school to have a mall, but we can't go off campus, like, ever.

...........................................................................................

Unknown P.O.V

My younger sister ALWAYS drags me to the mall with her. Now that there's a mall in our school, I guess I'll have to hold her and her friend's bags a lot more often.

My sister, her two friends and I have been at the school mall for two hours already. There are tons of hot girls here today. It's like I died and went to heaven except for the fact that I'm practically drowning in bags.

"I'm not staying with you guys all night."

"Dad said you have to come shopping with us to make sure nothing happens to us."

"You're 13 years old. You're old enough to shop on your own. I'm only one year older than you anyway. It's not like I can take on a whole bunch of rogues or something."

"Whatever, Z." my sister sighed.

I was about to say something else, but before I could a burst of electricity went through me and the smell of vanilla and bananas hit me like a wave of deliciousness. I dropped their bags and threw my head around searching for what was driving me so crazy. My eyes stopped on a girl looking through the dress section. My heart began to beat crazily.

"What the heck, Z."

I ignored my sister and started walking toward the three girls shopping. One was my mate.

...................................................................................

Nick's P.O.V

My skin felt like it was burning off. I felt so miserable without my mate. Leah was perfect. So so perfect. I will protect her with my life. I'd give her anything. I love everything about her.

I love the way she puts her hair behind her ear when she is embarrassed. I love how outgoing she is and how easily she gets along with people. I love her smile and her silky hair. I love her eyes, her plump,pink lips, her small ears, and her velvety voice. I love how she looks at me.

I don't care about how much I sound like a wuss, a sissy. I was never the kind of guy to believe in love at first sight, but now I do.

I have to call Mom and tell her I found my mate. She going to freak. Oh wait. Will I have to become beta since I found my mate? I hope not. I'm not ready yet.

The door to my room opened and my head shot up when I heard the sound of kissing.

"Oh shit!" I yelled when I saw two guys making out.

"Ah." One guy screamed.

Wow, this is really really awkward. Oh god. "Is one of you my roommate?"

"Yeah. That would be me. I'm Leo. Uh. This is my boyfriend Xavier. Sorry about that. The dorm adviser said I would have my room to myself. I guess not."

"Sorry," I said. "I'm just going to go to the cafeteria. I'll be back a little later."

"OK." Leo said nodding.

"Look, dude. I'm really sorry you saw that you're probably thinking this is extremely awkward. Just.....sorry."

"No problem. See you guys later." I said, closing the door. Oh god.

......................................................................................................................

Hope you liked it. Hopefully things will get crazy soon. HINT HINT. Please dont forget to....

COMMENT.................

VOTE..........................

Also, check out my new story, Suicidal Love, coming soon.

FAN.............................

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any ideas or requests, comment.