500 cheesy jokes/pick up lines

21. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

22. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

23. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.

24.Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.

25.Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.

26. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.

26. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

27.I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

28. If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.

29.I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

30. There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.

31.Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.

32. Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.

33.My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

34.Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?

35. I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.

36. Where does a pirate get his morning cup of Joe?
Arrrrbucks.

37. Where did the one legged waitress work?
IHOP.

38. Who said beer made you stupid? It made Bud Wiser!

39. 20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

40. What do you call a fake noodle?
An impasta!

Note: Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a long, long time. But I will start updating more often, I'll try. And by the way, I don't own any of these jokes. I got these all from the Internet. Don't give any credit to me.