43: Nom Nom

Another month had gone by and Yoongi's belly was ready to burst.

Jimin's belly had also grown quite a bit in the past month.

Final preparations for the babies were a priority.

Everyone who wasn't pregnant had been slaving away trying to add rooms onto the house. They weren't construction workers or architects, but they slowly figured some things out.

Namjoon finally got his own bedroom.

And as busy as Namjoon was between the construction and the farming, and the installation of solar roof tiles, Jimin spent a lot of time teaching Namjoon how to be a mid-wife.

Jimin could help Yoongi give birth, but he wouldn't be able to be a mid-wife for himself, and Namjoon seemed to be the smartest of the bunch and the most responsible.

Anyways...

"Finally! The roof is done!"

Jungkook climbed down the ladder and collapsed on the grass.

Namjoon slowly climbed down the ladder and folded it, laying it on the ground by the side of the house. "Do you think Jin would like it if we did solar panels on his roof?"

"Ew. Please don't make me do anymore panels," Jungkook fake cried.

"I mean... I would probably need some help, but I should probably ask him if he even wants it done, first." Namjoon shrugged.

"Make Taehyung do it."

"Taehyung is stuck with Yoongi. Yoongi wouldn't even let Taehyung leave him to go to the bathroom alone. If you want to separate them, then you  ask Yoongi."

"No thank you, I'll just do the roof."

"That's what I thought."

"But wait, why wouldn't Jin just do them with you?"

"I mean, I'm fine with that, but I doubt he wants to really be around me for extended periods of time," Namjoon sighed.

"Why? Because he'd end up pregnant?" Jungkook laughed.

"Hey!" Namjoon blushed. "It's not like that! He's not like that. He doesn't like me like that."

"Bullsh*t, but okay," Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up, brushing himself off. "I guess we should go ask him."

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"I'm going to go tell Jimin that we are going."

"Okay."

Jungkook went in the house and Namjoon brought the ladder and roof supplies to the truck just in case Jin would say yes.

When Jungkook came back out, everyone followed him out.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"Everyone decided that they are bored and want to talk to Jin, apparently," Jungkook face palmed. "They're coming with us."

"I guess we'll take two cars."

"I guess so."

"Well if you're going to be like that then maybe I don't want to come anymore," E grumbled.

"Ignore Jungkook. He's grumpy because he hasn't had nap time yet," Hoseok said.

Everyone laughed and Jungkook made an indignant noise.

"I am not! I'm an adult, and I don't need naps anymore."

"Just keep telling yourself that."

"I am about to be a father!" Jungkook argued.