Next day

Hmm, why do I hear a noise like someone is playing on a game console? I think while I slowly wake from slumber. Oh yeah, Fafnir is staying with me now, "Good Morning, Fafnir," I say while getting up. I just get a grunt as a response too far into the game to care. I take it mast be in the middle of a fight sean; I think while I turn to look that way as I get up. Yep, he is in the middle of a fight with a dragon on the screen. Well, I should make breakfast its been a while since I have made crepes, and I know have someone to share them with. Once he wins the fight in the game, I ask, "Would you like some breakfast with me? I'm going to make crepes this morning; they taste sweet." 

"Sure, don't even think of poisoning me. It won't work."

"Go thing I don't cook with poison then, let alone what any in my apartment even then huh," I say with a smile while grabbing out the ingredients for the crepes. they are chocolate and banana crepes yum, "It's done; I'll bring it over for us to eat." I walk over to my coffee table and set them down. "Here you go. I'll even take a bit out of it if you still think I might have poisoned it," I say while I smile at him.

"As if a lowly being such as yourself could actually kill me," Fafnir says while just looking at it, so I take my knife and cut off a bit, then stab it with my fort, successfully stealing some of his food. He looks at me as I put a piece in my mouth and enjoy the taste of crepe in my mouth.

"Yum," I say while Fafnir continues to stare at me, "What it looked like you didn't want it, and if you don't eat crepes right away, there is a chance it can get soggy," I say with a face full of innocence will I go for it again. 

He pulls his plate away, "This is mine. You have your own to eat," he says and starts to eat his own. Well, I guess my plan worked. He is no longer expecting there to be poison in it. I don't intend to hurt him, and I will not hurt him. I'll do everything in my power to make sure he gets to have good things happen to him. He didn't deserve what has happened to him.

"I hope you like it since I made it in the hopes that you would like it," I say with a smile.

"As if anything you make could compare to what I have eaten before," he says, but he's not fooling anyone with how his face lit up when he tasted it. Well, at least I know he likes crepes. But I have to go to work today. What a bummer; it would be nice to get to play games with him all day again, but that can wait till this weekend. I think as I pick up our now empty plates and was they setting them to dry.

"Well, I have work today; feel free to play whatever games you want or do whatever you want. Depending on when I get home, we can play a game if you what; I shouldn't have to do overtime," I say with a smile as I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready for work. I put on my dress-pants and work blouse. Then set out on taming my wild hair that is going in every direction with some water. I leave the bathroom and take a quick look at Fafnir to see what he is up to. He is back to playing his game, and he's going for a treasure chest again; geez, what's up for him always going for the treasure. I think while grabbing my work bag, "See you, Fafnir, I'll be back later," I say as I leave the house and lock the door on my way to work.

Once at work, I look at Kobayashi and say, "How was your weekend, Kobayashi."

Kobayashi turns to me and says, "Great; I went school shopping with Tohru and Kanna,"

"Oh, so I was right. She did want to go to school," I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, you are really good at reading people and apparently dragons too," He says.

"It would seem so, so why don't you follow my advise and ask Tohru to be yours," I say with a smirk on my face. He left too good of an opening for me not to point it out. His face is now as red as his hair. "Since your blushing so hard, does that me you did," I say

"W we should g get to work," he says, stuttering.

"Yes, we should; the sooner we get done, we can leave, and then you get to see Tohru," I say, not letting him drop the topic so easily, but I think I have grilled him enough for now.

"Speaking of dragons, how is having Fafnir living with you," He asks while typing on his computer.

"Hmm, not much has changed except now I have someone to teach how to play games and a gaming partner. I also now have a reason to make food that someone besides me will enjoy," I say with a smile on my face. It's nice to have someone else at home, "I have noticed that they have been badly hurt by humans with no go intentions. Not just Fafnir but Tohru as well, it could be that way with Tohru's other friends as well, so I think we so try as hard as we can to keep them away from people like that. It's not like we can protect them from everything, but we can try to lessen their pain," I say.

"Hmm, your right about that. The first time I met Tohru, she had a sword in her back," he says.

"So we are in agreement then," I say.

"Yes, Yes, we are in agreement on that," he says.