Chapter 16 The send off funeral

The rest of the team started to cry. Even Mentor Ji was crying. After they all got done crying Jayden started a meeting. "Okay guys, as you all know, Ariel is no longer here with us. But I think that the best thing we can do is to give her a power ranger send off. But before then we should all say our final goodbyes to her." Jayden said. They all come to my room to say their final goodbyes to me. Jayden was the first one to say his final goodbye to me. "Thanks for being the best little sister ever." Jayden said. Then he kissed me on my forehead and left. "I hope your happy up there Ariel. Please be." Mike said. Then he laid his forehead against mine then left. "I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you Ariel. I hope you know that I cared for you, even when it didn't seem like it. But I'm glad we decided to break up. It was the best for both of us but Ariel, ride with the tide wolfie girl." Antonio said. Then he kissed my forehead and left. "Ariel, I wish we were friends when we were kids. We would have wreaked the place. I hope you're safe and at peace, stay good." Mia said. Then she placed her forehead against mine and left. "Ariel, the first time we met I was the new kid at school. I was shy but you were so nice to show me around and to help me with homework when I needed help. You are the most loyal friend I've ever had. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have made a lot of new friends. You saved my life in more ways than one. I love you like your my sister." Kevin said. Then he kissed me on my forehead and left. "Hey girl, how are you up there. There better be some horses up there or else I'm gonna give these people something to be afraid of. I'm sorry that I made you feel like I had high expectations for you. You're my best friend, my soul sister. I love you girl." Emily said. Then she kissed my forehead and laid her own on mine. Then she left. "Hey sis. Why did you leave? You know that nothing is ever going to be the same around here. Everyone is starting to break a little. I'm not going to be the same. You're the only person that can calm me down after I go crazy. You know when I was about to go overboard or already was doing so, you knew how to keep me in check. You protected me just like you did with everyone else. You're my sister Ariel, just like your Emily's. This world won't be the same without you. There's going to be a lot of grief. Soon everyone will manage to breathe again. But I'm not sure about Mentor, Jayden, John, and I. We'll always be in grief. We'll never forget you. Whenever we see a wolf we'll smile for you, every time we see brown eyes we'll think about you, every time we hear a beautiful song we'll remember you, whenever we see a courageous, strong, kindhearted girl we'll cheer for you. Wherever you go and wherever we go there's no place that will ever forget you. The girl that sacrificed herself for the whole team. Stay good sis, and don't forget who you are, good to the core." Lauren said. Then she kissed my forehead. As she was walking out she turned her head to me. "Say hi to mom and dad for me." Lauren said. Then she walked out. "Hey sweetheart. The whole team is really thankful for what you did. You did what you had to do. Your mother would have done the same thing that you did. I got to treat you, Jayden, and Lauren like you were my own kids after your parents died. I love you sweetheart." Mentor Ji said before kissing my forehead and leaving. "Ariel Nicole Shiba I love you like the plants love the sun, I love you like the waves love the sea, I love you like you're the only star I see in my life because you are. I love you so much. I'm so sorry for everything I did that made you feel inadequate. I'm so sorry that I ever made you feel as if you couldn't be my power ranger because I felt like I couldn't be your power ranger. You are the most beautiful, crazy girl I've ever met in my life. Before I met you I had a dream where you saved my life. Your eyes were glowing a dark brown, your wolf side ready to take over, fuled by anger. I knew at that moment that I had to find out who you were, no matter what the cost was going to be. I loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I will never be regretful for all the times we shared, the bad and the good. I will never forget the girl who took my heart away, I will never be the same without you Ariel. I love you, and I know I could have been with you by my side. I would trade my heart and soul for you to be alive. If I could I would but I doubt that Lauren will let me. Ariel I love you so much." John said. Then he sang did I mention from descendants 3.

"I love you Ariel Nicole Shiba." John said. Then he kissed me on the lips and left. After that they had the send off funeral. "May the power protect her." Mentor Ji said at the end of the funeral. I was buried right next to my mom and dad. The next day John, Jayden and Lauren all came to my grave and put flowers on my grave. The day after that John came to my grave again and said the same thing Cole said in the abandoned ending of forever red.

When he got back to the shiba house he went to go talk to Lauren. "I hope that one day when they finally the evil, evil goes away forever, but I don't think it will so..." John said. "So try again." Lauren said. Then they continued to carry on my legacy.

THE END