Prologue 3

Issei now in a war for his life with his allies by his side helping him fight the villains and his enemies the kegare while hes facing the Basara and only age 10 right now so this wasn't a easy thing for Isseis parents to give to their own son too much responsibility but they knew he was the strongest person there to handle the Basara.

Issei: Kinasa prepare your self i'm not holding back anything i'm using everything I have against you!

Kinasa: Try all you want child but you will do nothing to me!

Issei brought out both impurity arms and legs and he also started using his Ki and Chakra what Isseis parents weren't expecting was Issei to transform his arms and legs being coats in a black armor with purple lights coming off them but Isseis hair also became purple as did his eyes and purple smoke coming off the side of his eyes as well.

Issei: This is my Kegare transformation ever since I became half blood to obtain these gauntlets and leg armor I've been able to fuse it with me Ki and Chakra to make me this the pieces of the yin and yang fused into me I am both of them I am the Miko the one who shall end your entire race!

Issei punched Kinasa in the face catching off guard and sending him flying through the school building he recovered only to be back handed by Issei making him crash into the wall Kinasa took the chance to shoot at Issei only for him to block the bullets with a finger and caught one with his mouth and crushed it.

Kinasa: What the hell!?

Issei appeared in front of Kinasa and back flip kicked him into the sky and fired multiple ki blast at him Kinasa barely had a chance to block all of them blood coming off from his heads and even now missing his left hand.

Issei: I told you I wouldn't be holding back Kinasa you're fighting me at 100% I am determined to kill you.

Kinasa: The fact I am losing to a freaking brat...WHY! I AM A BASARA THE STRONGEST RACE!

Issei: No you think you are the strongest race when in reality...

Issei punched Kinasa once again but punched right through his stomach pulling out his stomach.

Kinasa: Y-You..YOU DAMN BRAT I WILL TAKE  YOU DOWN WITH ME!

Issei smirked while Kinasa began building up energy to self destruct while grabbing onto Issei.

Issei: The fact you think this will kill me its funny.

Issei head butted Kinasa and freed himself from Kinasa grasp and appeared in the sky with a ball of energy building up in his hand.

Issei: Taste a move i learn from ancient times!

KAMEHAMEHA!

Issei release a beam of blue light at Kinasa engulfing him and destroying every part of him only thing really left was his gun.