Prologue 2

After saving Benio and her family they were quickly taken to the Vanguard medical room Benios parents were going to make it they just need rest as well as her brother thanks to Asia healing them they didn't have nothing as serious any more but Issei will say this he notice that Benio and Yuto had two weapons he wield Benio with Impurity legs and Yuto wielding a impurity arm like him while it's no weird since anyone could get them if you're willing to risk your humanity to get it thats sort of why his parents didn't like the fact he did it but they were just happy he lived Issei of course question Benio on how her and her brother managed to get such weapons she of course explain that it was her brother idea he knew it was a risk but he told her it was the only way to save their parents so Yuto sacrificed his left arm and Benio sacrificed her legs they successfully became half kegare themselves but even with the new weapons they were still weak they were just lucky to hold off long enough for Issei to come and save them.

Benio: Thank you once again I know i've been saying it a lot but I really do mean it.

Issei: Hey I said it's fine i'm just glad to see you are ok as well as for your family since your parents are somehow friends with mine.

Benio: So um...those impurity legs of yours they are like mine but you seem to have better control over them.

Issei: Ah well I have been training since 3 so I guess I sort of do have better control over them but I don't have full access to their power yet theres more to them and i'll be sure to unlock them!

Benio: Um would it be alright if I help? 

Issei: Hm?

Benio: I'm sorry it's just...seeing my parents fight those basaras and kegare made me want to be like them but now I really do they risked everything to keep me and my brother alive and I was so weak to do anything...I want to get strong to protect them as well to protect my brother too! I want to be strong!

Issei just chuckled he didn't expect less from someone who literally risked their humanity to save their parents he than pat her on the head and gave her a thumbs up while smiling.

Issei: If you can handle my training with the others than I will be more than happy to help you train.

Benio cried a bit and hugged Issei little did Issei know that was a huge mistake on his part...

Violet: Issei~

Rikka: Picking up other girls aren't we?

Akane: You really think we wouldn't notice~

Issei: H-Hey wait a minute there's a explanation for all this!

Vali: Hey Aniki you mind helping me with-

Vali walked in at the wrong time since all the girls were staring at him with red eyes Vali quickly looked at Issei who seemed who was asking for help.

Vali: I'm sorry Aniki but there is some stuff I can't save you from.

Vali walked out the room and began making his way to Asia.

Issei: You traitor!

One explination later everyone began trying to make Benio feel welcome as for Issei he was on his knees as a punishment for picking up other girls Issei didn't know what was wrong he was just helping someone out jeez (You dense mother fu-)

Itsuki: Alright everyone I know you care for my son but don't go blaming him for small things like this he was just being himself and saving someone who needed it.

Violet: We are sorry Mr. Hyoudou.

Itsuki: Just apologize to my son jeez you girls are like my wife when we first started dating.