CHARACTER SKETCH

© 2021 Rishika_Writes

So here goes the character sketch.....

Siddharth Nigam- a broken boy who is cursed when he was born and he has to follow some rules in his life so that he can remain alive....he was a cheerful boy untill he turns 18....
The reason of his turning into a depressed person will be revealed soon....

Avneet Kaur- a girl who lives in hilly areas and a sweetheart....loves to help every1 and each person.... She lives with the motto -- " Human beings r born to help each other".

Vibha Nigam- Siddharth's mother.... Is vry protective towards her son.... Loves him a lot
And takes gr8 care of him....

Abhishek Nigam- elder brother of Siddharth nigam.... Always caring jst lik an elder brother should be.... Is a very jolly person....

Sonia Anadra- Mother of Avneet.... Always busy in helping other people.... But is worried abt her daughter.... due to some reason....

Amandeep Anandra- a person who is also kind and works in a tea garden.... Loves his daughter but is always worried for her future....

Jai- younger brother of Avneet.... Is also lik her ..... Loves to help every1.... And is a sweet heart.... Kind of extra possessive brother who loves her sister lik anything....

So basically these r the main characters.... And more characters if needed will be introduced in the story....

So stay tuned for amazing chapters....

And chapter will be out super soon!!

So don't forget to vote and comment!!