CHAPTER-6

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Siddharth's mother somehow made him agree to go on his adventurous journey and Avneet's entry was there....

Ab agee....

So now....

A boy is shown doing packup of things....

All the things are scattered here and there in his room which is clearly showing that he is searching for something vry important!!

Then suddenly the door opens revealing 2 ppl....

Sm1- beta sid why have u messed up everything?? Jst see the condition of ur room!!

Sid- mumma I am searching for something vry important!!

Sm2- what is so important to you?? If something was so important than why did u not keep it properly??

Sid- Bhaiya I had kept it properly !!

(So the boy is sid, sm1 is vibha aunty and sm1 is Abhi bhaiya)

Abhi- but what r u searching for??(wid curiosity)

Sid- ummmm... I am searching for Jan's only picture which I hv!!

Abhi- what?? Again u r behind her??

Sid- so what??

Abhi- no I mean to say that when u can't marry her!! When she is not in ur destiny....then y r u behind her??

Sid- bçz....

He was cut in between by vibha aunty....

VA- shut up Siddharth!!
Everytime....jan....jan....
jan...jan....when will u accept that u hv no relation wid her??

Sid- but mom!!

VA- no buts and ifs....and for ur kind information it was me who took away that picture bçz u were always busy either in staring at that pic or crying at it or kissing it and saying "I miss u so much!!" Pls beta try to understand that even if  u love her u can't marry her bcz of that curse or else😭😭😭😭!!

Sid- ok mumma so I will forget her....I will forget her .... But still she will be in my 💓💖....

VA- do whatever u want but pls forget her....and move on....

Sid- ok mumma!

VA- thank you so much beta....we will always be grateful to you for ur this deed!!

Sid- no need to thank me.... I am ur family only so I will do everything which will make my family happy!!

Abhi- mumma see today I think we got our old Siddharth back!!

VA- hmm even I think the same....

Sid- what is this mumma!! I am the same sid....mumma's boy and bhaiya's beloved chote!!

VA and Abhi- (together)
Yes that's lik our boy!!❤️❤️

VA- so is the packing done??

Sid- yess mumma! But mumma I hv a doubt how will I get to know whether I hv reached my destiny girl?? Bçz neither hv I seen her nor I know her name??

VA- beta even I don't know that🤷🤷....I told u na that u jst hv to start this journey....the destiny will reveal everything to u!!

Sid- ok😶😶😐😐😑😑🙁🙁!!

VA- see no need to be sad!! U know what be positive and be strong!! This two things will only lead u to ur life's most puzzled questions!!

Sid- yess mumma....!!

VA - ok enough talks now....let's go to sleep!! Or else u will be late for tomorrow!!

Sid-yess !

Abhi- yess let's go and sleep!!

They went to sleep 😴😴😪😪!!

Next day.... morning time....

Siddharth was getting ready for his journey.... He had breakfast and was saying last "bye" to his family when suddenly sm1 shouted....

Sm1- how can u .....??

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!!
Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Who suddenly came in between Siddharth's departure??

Kisko Tang adane me itna maja ata hai??( Who loves to poke his nose👃👃 in between??)

Why did he/she shouted??

Will he/she stop him frm this journey??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and heart touching part??

Let me know  plssss!!

Word count - 738 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 30 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!