CHAPTER-2

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

A person was crying in his/her room.....

Ab agee....

So the person was crying when suddenly some1 knocked the door!!

Sm1- pls open the Door!! you can't cry like this always.... you know now that you have to to leave her behind because you can't marry her ......you have to marry the girl which has been chosen by the God and that too you have to find her through an adventurous journey don't you know that my boy??

Sm2-yes mumma I know that....but u also know na how much I love Jannat and how can I leave her.... from our childhood we both have loved each other.... We had promised to be with each other but you are forcing me to do all these and you know what I don't care for that person who is chosen,who is not chosen.... I just want the person whom I love!! And u know what can't force your son Siddharth Nigam like this, did you get it??

( So the boy who was crying was the Siddharth Nigam and the picture of the girl who he was holding and whom he loves is none other than Jannat Zubair but Avneet is gonna come super soon in this story...... Nad sm1 is no one other than Vibha aunty!!)

VA-  but see my dear son....you can't do this so you have to forget her you know what that if you don't marry the girl which is destined in your destiny you can't to be alive or else you will die and wid you the whole family of ours will die.... So pls pls listen to my request....pls beta....I don't wanna lose my family lik this....pls😭😭😭😭

Sid- mama please don't cry I don't like to see you crying...... but mummy try to understand my point also ....I also don't know her.... I don't even know which person is she?? who is she?? So how can I marry a unknown girl??

VA- beta ( son) see u know what I can't promise u that the mystery girl will be good or bad but I can promise this much to u that destiny will nvr do anything bad wid u.... U r such a sweet 💓💓💖💖!! U r always helping each other so why do u worry abt that girl??

Sid- bçz I love jaan!!☹️☹️

VA- see pls don't give me the same excuse again and again.... I jst want you to do as I say or else forget that I was ur mom!!

Now Siddharth had nothing to say because he loved his mother too much and he did not want to lose her......he loved jan a lot but still his mother was her first love and first priority...... so he better thought to shut his mouth and listen to whatever her mumma was saying!!

Sid- but mumma can u pls tel me one thing if I ask u ??

VA- yes sure!!

Sid- why r u forcing me do all these?? Why my relatives hate me?? Why am I cursed?? Why I hv to marry an unknown person?? What will happen if I don't marry that destined girl?? Why r u all forcing me into all this?? And most importantly where is papa??😖😖😩😩😫😫😓😓.....

Now Vibha aunty was silent....she had no words to speak out....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Why is siddharth's mom hesitating to share anything wid her son??

Where is Sid's papa??

Why is Siddharth being forced??

I know you all r a bit confused!!

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and heart touching part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 724 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 30 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!