two

The next day after the classes finished, the boys were on the field ready to practice while the girls were standing on the bleachers trying to come up with moves.

"What is taking coach so long?" Chase took a moment to look at his wristwatch and wandered his eyes around.

"Who?" Marshall asked half asleep, the last period was history which was really boring to him.

"Wake up!" Chase yelled, causing Marshall to jolt up.

"What the hell!? Bro are you planning on making me deaf?" He said rubbing his ears.

"Sorry" he mumbled, embarrassed.

"No seriously Chase, you nearly busted our eardrums" Tracker said, also rubbing his ears.

"I said sorry!" There it was again. "Shit" he looked down.

"Just keep your mouth shut" Tuck said with a shrug.

"You keep your mouth shut!" After a loud sigh, Chase rubbed his temples.

"What is wrong with me?"

"That's a great question" Rocky who was silent all this time spoke. Chase gave him a deadly glare and in return Rocky smiled nervously.

"Y'all coach won't come today, he's sick" Tracker announced.

"Great just great! I lost my ice cream!" Rubble yelled and ended it with a huff.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Rocky asked him and Rubble turned to him.

"I had to throw away my ice cream because of practice, if I kept it in there, it will melt and all my stuff would've been ruined" Rubble explained.

"Oh" Zuma and Rocky let out at the same time.

"Okay well, let's go" Chase said, stretching, confusing the boys in the process.

"Where?" Tuck asked.

"Practice, duh"

"But coach isn't here" Marshall said, trying to get out of practice. Chase grinned with an eyebrow raised.

"You have a point sweetheart, but QB's exist for a reason" the boys let out huge groans and exaggerated sighs at that.

But before they could start, they were met with a person.

"Chase Agreste" the noire haired boy said. Chase gritted his teeth, recognising the other.

"Leo Andrews"