Epilogue

High school can never get boring when you're surrounded by your loved ones. 12 friends and an amazing boyfriend? Sure it's hard to keep them all in check but Skye was more than delighted to have them. Their studies were improving as they went, they learned each other like the back of their hands. Their friendship was to envy for.

Strangely enough, Victoria completely disappeared. But, Leo was here and there but never bothered anyone, like he was a wallflower. He didn't demand for attention anymore and Skye couldn't be more happy about it.

On an evening, when Skye returned from school to the dorm, she was met with a message on her phone.

Hi.
It's me Victoria
You are now probably disappointed to hear from me but I texted to apologise. Look Skye, I know I've been ridiculous to you. I acted like a bully even after I knew you liked Chase. I always thought that I could have anything I wish for, which consisted of you and Chase. I liked Chase ever since the first year of highschool, that's when I met you. You offered to be my friend and I was more than happy about it. But after a few weeks you started giving all your attention to the other girls and it made me feel like I was not worth it. So, I tried everything I could to have your whole attention on me but that stopped when I learned you were also crushing on Chase.
Growing up in a household that always demanded power I too acted like my parents. I wanted to get you out of the picture and have Chase all to myself. But after an year or two I guess, I realised it was wrong then, I learned that you and Chase are dating. It was pretty heart breaking but I tried to compose myself and so I moved away. Thus, I realised what was wrong and right and now I wanna apologise.
I'm so sorry Skye, please forgive me.

Skye smiled and typed in a reply, she was glad that the girl decided to apologise.

It's no biggy
I'm glad you apologised
But I wanna apologise too
I'm sorry that I ignored you it wasn't on purpose
I'm looking forward to hear more from you <3

She placed her phone down and let out a deep breath. She then stood up and strode towards her closet ready to go on a date with her boyfriend.

Meanwhile Chase was walking down the halls of the school, ready to leave when he was stopped and pulled into an empty classroom.

"What the-" he cut himself off when he saw a familiar face. "Leo?" The said boy nodded.

"Hi"

"Hey?"

"Look Chase, I'm sorry. I know it was stupid for me to let Andrea get in between us. She was just a gold digger anyway. But um, I really am sorry. You're right, well you're always right, I'm just- oh God!" He rambled on.

"Hey, take a deep breath" Leo followed his instructions and looked at him in the eyes.

( lowkey shipping them rn )

"I tried to repeat that again, with Skye, when I damn well knew you liked her. I broke off our friendship, I was so stupid, please forgive me" finally after 2 years Chase saw the old Leo again.

"Apology accepted" he smiled and seeing that Leo also smiled.

( aaand kiss! )

( Skye : No!

Leo : I mean...

Chase : tf bro? No! )

( Party poopers )

"Thank you Chase"

"You're welcome bro" they were gonna stay in touch alot from now. Saying farewells to each other they left the school, Chase to his dorm to get ready for the date.

Problems are something that never leaves us, what matters is to over come it. And what's better than doing it together? They were teenagers who were gonna enter their adulthood sooner or later. So, enjoying their teen life as much as they can is their job, for now.

Chase and Skye broke off the kiss and rested their foreheads on each other's.

"I love you" Chase whispered, causing the blonde to smile.

"I love you more" Skye replied and pecked his nose.

THE ACTUAL END

I decided to make a redemption arc for our dear villains as the rookie me forgot about it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | sᴋᴀsᴇ 🎉