nine

The girls were shopping.

"Hey isn't this cute?" Ella asked, showing the white crop top to Hayley.

"Totally, you should buy it!" She said and Ella checked herself on the mirror.

"I hope Zuma likes it" she subconsciously let out.

"Oh, he definitely will" Hayley simpered.

"Haha. Hey, look at this" laughing, Laura showed a really glittery shirt to Lena.

"You can wear that to 80's party" they both laughed, before putting it back.

"I'm gonna but this lip gloss" Sweetie said, looking at the light pink matte lip gloss.

"It would suit you, what about you Skye?" Everest turned to the blonde.

"Look at this cute bunny ears and nose" Skye cooed and they both giggled.

"Guess, she is buying that" Sweetie remarked.

Meanwhile with the boys.

"What is the meaning of this?" Tuck asked to no one in particular while staring at an experiment kit.

( me looking at Liskook, Taennie, Jirose and those meaningless contents )

"Tuck, you found it! I've been looking for this" Rocky said, snatching the kit and examining it.

"You can have it" Tuck shrugged.

"This hat's cool, what do you think?" Chase asked holding up a dark blue hat infront of Marshall.

"If you like it, buy it" he grinned.

"Ooh. Pizza squishy!" Rubble let the kid inside him, come out as he took the squishy in his hand.

"Aren't you a little too old for that?" Zuma questioned, earning a offended look by Rubble.

"You can never be too old to play with squishies" He defended the rights of squishies.

"Okay-" Zuma was cut off by Tracker.

"Yo bro! Look the new game set we were looking for" he showed it to Zuma and his eyes widened.

"Holy cow! Let's buy it"

( few moments later )

They all were surprised to see each other at the cashier. They stared at one another, internally questioning the weird coincident.

( don't look at me! )

"What are y'all doing here?" Skye asked.

"Shopping?"