Chapter 6: Feelings

Anastasia arrives in the kitchen downstairs. 'Where have you been all night?' Asks Griselda. Anastasia is shocked 'Why?' 'I came to your room but nobody opened it so you were not there or you were sleeping very deeply which is not for you.' Laughs Griselda. Anastasia looks down and says 'I was with Arthur.' 'Oh, was it fun?' Griselda asks and Anastasia laughs 'Very much.' Celia also comes into the kitchen and shouts 'Girls, get to work!! Today is an important day.' 'The speeches of the princes.' says Anastasia. 'Yes exactly, there must be enough snacks for the guests. Are they ready yet?' Celia asks. 'Everything is in those baskets.' Griselda points out. Celia lifts a basket and asks 'Stacey, can you help me get them to the ballroom?' 'Yes, of course. 'She says, lifting a basket as well.

They brought all the baskets to the ballroom and distributed the snacks. Darian and Nicolas also enter the ballroom. 'So your speech?' Asks Nicolas. 'I'm going to do something no one expects.' Says Darian enthusiastically. Nicolas puts his hand on his forehead. 'I thought we wouldn't do that, Dar.' 'Yes, everyone gives such a boring speech. I have to stand out.' Says Darian and Nicolas sighs. 'Okay, let's do it.' 'What are those two up to?' Celia asks, looking at the boys further down. Anastasia smiles and Celia shakes her head 'as long as it's a good thing but knowing Darian it would be something you wouldn't expect. come on, Anastasia.' She looks back at Darian and he sees that then she walks with Celia. 'So? What about the two of you now?' Asks Nicolas. Darian walks around to ignore it and then says 'just friends.' 'Just friends? You circle each other. When are you going to tell her what you really feel?' Asks Nicolas. Darian goes to him 'And then!! Than what!! Then everything doesn't suddenly pass. I'm still going to be king and she's still a maid who doesn't want to be queen.' Nicolas sighs 'I'm just saying that... if you want to tell her about your feelings, do so before you become king. That makes it easier for everyone.' Nicolas walks away and Darian looks down 'Anastasia.' he says softly.

The castle is pouring in from a lot of important people and the kingdom. Anastasia does the catering there and meets Arthur. She sees him and then quickly turns around. 'You ignore me.' He says. She turns back to him 'No I won't, I'm working.' 'Ah.' He says, she looks at Darian sitting on the stage. When he sees her too, she quickly looks away. 'And you ignore him too.' Arthur says. 'I'm not ignoring either of you, I... I'm just busy.' He nods, then a man enters the stage. 'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome and thank you for coming here for these young men. Here is the king who would also decide on this, a hearty round of applause for King Adrien.' The king walks up and waves to the people.

Then he sits down

Then he sits down. 'I thought the king shouldn't be here.' Anastasia whispers. 'Looks like he didn't agree.' Arthur says, and she starts to laugh. 'Look that's better.' Arthur says and Anastasia looks at him. 'Ladies and gentlemen, here is your Favorite!! Prince Darian!!' is called. 'Do you know what he's up to?' Asks Arthur, who sees that Darian is going to do something completely different. Anastasia shakes her head. 'I really have no idea.' Suddenly there is music and Darian starts dancing 'Oh no. Can this end well or badly?' She asks and they both look at the king. 'I don't know.' Then he starts singing (Song: I Just Can't Wait To Be King)