Chapter 7: Queen?

Anastasia is still unconscious and still in that dream. In the dream, Anastasia and Arthur are still outside. She is still processing what Arthur told her "What Dead? I ... I don't know. "" You decide what you will be later, your future. "Arthur says. "What has that got to do with this dream?" Anastasia asks back. Before Arthur can answer, they are brutally disturbed. "What do they want from you?" Anastasia asks while Arthur is fighting. "They don't want anything from me but from Darian !!" he shouts. Anastasia walks back and looks anxiously at him fighting.

 Anastasia walks back and looks anxiously at him fighting

Then she hears a girl giggle. "Is anyone there?" Anastasia asks, but as she is used to, she gets no response back. She is shocked when she feels an arm. "Come on, it's safer inside." Arthur says. They go in together "Arthur?" She says softly when she no longer sees him. She walks further into the castle and looks around a bit. "Look at you, like a princess." She hears behind her. She looks over her shoulder and sees King Adrien standing.

"A  princess?" She asks as she heads in his direction

"A princess?" She asks as she heads in his direction. "Yes with the dress and everything." He says, and Anastasia sees what she's wearing. "How? I..." "You were always supposed to be a princess." Adrien says, and Anastasia gives him a strange look. "Why? Because you actually found me." Adrien nods "If I had raised you, you might have been a princess, but now you're a maid." She takes his hand. "And I bear that with pride, it's not your fault. I was well cared for and had a fantastic childhood." "I may have determined that for you, but you determine your future..." Adrien says, and Anastasia interrupts. "You are already the second to say that." "You decide what you want to become... the head of the maids, maybe even the ladies-in-waiting, or you live on as queen." Anastasia steps back. "But what if I don't want them both, what if I have other plans?" "What are your plans?" Adrien asks and Anastasia shakes her head "I... I have no idea but I won't be a queen, that's for sure." Anastasia wants to run away but then Adrien asks "Not for this king either?" She turns around, Adrien steps to the side and she sees Darian standing. "Darian." She says softly.