AVENGING FOR LOVE

Another day at the mansion was no different. Waking up besides Jungkook, Feeding him breakfast until he throws cute tantrums and then spending time with him until late evenings. All seemed just perfect to you. The thought that you might regret the marriage turned out to be wrong because Jungkook was probably the sweetest person you had met. He was entirely different from what he showed himself to the world on screen. Both of you had fallen really, really hard for each other and when you felt couldn't fall deeper, then you would fall over again from the heaven. 

"Y/N !" yelled Kook from downstairs.

"Coming..." you said to yourself.

"Y/N, today Dr. Shin will be coming home for a small checkup."

"Okay. So ?"

"Nothing just telling you." he said giggling. I love that bunny smile of his.

"I am just saying that you should be a little careful from her. I know what past she has had with you-"

"Sir, Dr. Shin is here." called out Taehyung. He didn't look really different yet he did. A small smile on his beautiful face. And that black outfit which he wore every single day. He looked elegant and chic yet innocent. Hair neatly done to show off how cool he looked in formal office wear. (Enough description ! We all know how good he looks.)

And the door opened to reveal Mee-Rae walking towards them in a formal attire with the doctor's coat hanging in one hand and a bag in other. You just slowly moved back as she neared Jungkook and you were standing just adjacent to him. As her gaze met yours, it turned all icy and full of hate. 

"So Mr. Jeon shall we move to the office room."

"Sure." he told sounding all cold but it soon turned warm as he looked at you and said, "I'll be back." 

You watched the three of them move to the office room and let out a sigh. Now, I am scared of their duality. And you shook your head a little violently to just process what happened.  

(Time Skip)

It was already 5 in the evening and also 5 hours they had been in the office room. You had once entered the room at lunch time and believe me that you were absolutely awkward and scared upon how dense the atmosphere was. They seemed to be discussing something regarding reports and medical stuff which was seriously a bouncer for you. (How dumb !)

But currently you felt the environment getting a bit lighter than before. Filling a glass with juice at the kitchen countertop you didn't notice Mee-Rae coming towards you.

"Hi, How you doing ?" she asked making you a bit startled.

"Uh.. Fine, Thank you. Here." you said handing the glass of juice you just filled to her.

"How do I know that this isn't poisoned ?" she said with an eyebrow raised.

"I have no personal grudges against you." you said as you poured another glass for yourself and took sip from it.

"Can I get ice cubes in mine ?"

"Sure." you said and moved towards the refrigerator leaving your drink there.

Taking it as a chance Mee-Rae poured a certain type of drug in your drink and cautiously looked around if someone had seen her doing that.

You came back with the ice cubes and proceeded to gulp down the drink while Mee-Rae smirked in victory.

Little did she know someone had seen her.

Jungkook.

Hello Lovelies ~ 

I know it's been quite a time for an update and sorry for short chapter. I just have been a bit busy here and there with school work. Anyways my exams end on Friday, so I get some freedom from studies for regular updates. Till then do read my Poetic books 'DIFFICULT LOVE' and 'POEM HUB' and 'BANGTAN ON CRACK' for memes.

Also for more fanfics (Straykids especially) check out my friend @ owoang  account. She has started off to write and support her to continue.

Well that's it for this chapter, hit the vote button, and spam comments. 

Bye~ 👋