OPERATION ?

"Jungkook, the operation is risky. You still wanna do it ?"

"Hmm..." he nodded "not for me, but at least for Y/N." 

What Operation ? you may ask. For overcoming paralysis, to stand up again and walk around without support or pain, to dance under cherry blossoms with you. Yup, Jungkook was getting an operation done. Here, in South Korea. With you unaware. 

This lad is in surely in love. Taehyung chuckled to himself. But, I am sorry for what I am about to do. 

The scene was not really unique. Jungkook and Taehyung sitting around a table, going through the medical reports and surgery prologues, with a newly appointed doctor guiding them. After it was decided, Jungkook turned to Taehyung who was unlikely acting different. It just didn't seem his old, cheerful self.

"This is it. Just wish I get through it."

"Don't worry Jungkook. You are a strong man. You'll handle it out."

"What happened ? Is every thing ok ? You seem tired. "

"It's nothing Kook. Just a little headache." 

"Oh ! You should go home and probably take some rest." said Jungkook, smiling. 

"No it's fine. You should first take of yourself." Because there is a huge storm coming towards us Kook. You, Me and Y/N are going to get injured in the battle, But I won't let anything to your relationship even if I have to sacrifice myself. 

Out of nowhere, Jungkook felt himself getting pulled into a hug.

"I'm proud of you Kook. You have transformed yourself into an ideal man, I must say."

Jungkook smiled, unaware of the porridge being stirred, unaware that it may be his last time 

smiling...

On the other hand, you were at home. Feeling anxious and scared. Because your instincts were killing you. And they were definitely bad. Suddenly...

the door bell rang.

To be continued...

Ayo lovelies ~ 

Apologies for small chapter. But I hope it stirs some suspense.

Who do you think is at the door ?

Will Jungkook be able to save himself and Y/N ?

Taehyung was on the other side, right ? But then why does he want to protect Jungkook;s and Y/N's married life when it's on verge of brea- ...

I won't spoil more. But the next chapters are all about...

Revenge...

Love...
Rivalry...

And, Yup, the end of the book is a couple chapters away, if you are thinking...

If you like the chapter make sure to vote and comment. 

Byeeee 👋 ~