Chapter 1: Tired.

-Your POV-

Shota Aizawa, the man whom I love, the man I had also married. He always reassured me that it was alright if I was quirkless, he helped me train to defend myself from any villains. I love him with all my heart but... Why are you like that? Why are you... So distant all of the sudden?

I let out a small sigh as I was washing the dishes, the pans and utensils I used to cook dinner. I looked at the clock, 10:34 pm... He's usually home around 8 or 9, where is he right now? Soon I heard the door open, I quickly turned to see him.

"Aizawa! Your home! How was work? Have you had dinner yet?" I ask, he seems... Down or tired. I soon walk up to him, I was about to take off his jacket but he stopped me, "No it's alright, you don't have to." He says.

"Really? Well... um... Alright..? But have you had dinner yet?" I asked, "Yeah, you don't have to worry about it." he says and soon went upstairs to our bed. I didn't dare ask him if there was anything wrong, was he upset? I couldn't ask him that since he was probably tired from work.

I'll... ask him tomorrow. I glance at the food I made for him. Well... Another food that'll just go to the fridge or go to waste...

-Time Skip-

"Aizawa..?" I whispered softly, he was sleeping on our bed... It seems like he's really tired. I should leave him alone. I soon laid next to him, his back was facing me. I felt my heart ache... He has been like this for the past few weeks. We had been married for 3 years, and this is the first time he had been like this.

I know how he is, I know how he acts when he's really tired from work. Is he really tired from work...? Or is he tired of me...?

I shook my head, you shouldn't think like this Y/n... He's probably just really stressed and tired from work... I let out a small sigh, "I really should go to sleep... I have work tomorrow..." I mumbled. 

-Time Skip-
-2nd Person POV-

You were at your restaurant, cooking for Emi, aka Ms Joke. Both of you had been friends ever since highschool. "And then boom! My students just started fighting! Over a SOCK!" Emi says in disbelief, you let out a laugh, "Pfft... Seems like your students are really competitive." You replied. 

"They're so competitive, trust me. Hey, How are you and Aizawa?" Emi asks, "We're... Alright." You gave her a fake smile as you continued cooking her food. She looks at you with concern, "Is there anything wrong?" She asks, "I don't know but these days he's just... Cold... I really don't know..." You told her. 

"Well, Maybe he's just tired from work, I'm sure it'll get better and how he's acting is just for now." Emi reassured you, "Besides, don't overthink too much, I know how you are." She added, "Yeah... You're probably right..." you replied as you started packing her food. "Here, its on the house." You giggled. 

"Thank you Y/n, you're the best cook." Emi told you and soon left. You let out a deep sigh, even if Emi reassured you, your chest still felt heavy... You didn't want to lose him, You wanted to talk to him, but all he says is that he's tired or that he's had a long day. You soon thought of giving him a little bit of space. 

You soon felt nauseous, you felt like you were going to puke but it wouldn't go out. You soon sat down, "Ugh... Whats wrong with me...? Is it stress?" You mumbled, soon someone came inside your restaurant. "Y/n?" A familiar male voice spoke out. 

"Hawks?" You replied.