||CHAPTER - 3||

~ AT DWARIKA ~

All the family members were having happy moments, "Dwarka has always been a place for us where - life begins and love never ends." Sahadev said in cheerful voice .

You are absolutely right Sahadeva, Bhima said smiling. "What happened to you Jyestha?" Bhima asked Yudhishthira, who was somewhat siting quietly .

Bhima it would have been very nice if Arjuna was also present here, Yudhishthir said in low tone .

"Jestha" Krishna said with a hand on Yudhishthira's shoulder - I can understand you very well , but don't worry, Parth has left the state of manipur and now he will be soon with us ,Krishna said while  glacing at Subhadra ,where's yudhishthir nodded .

"Kanha" No one has yet come from Shivi and Kashi, when will they all come ? Balaram aksked with a concerned look .  "Dau" The king of Kashi will be unable to come due to being busy with the kingdom's work, so the princess Valdhara is coming from Kashi, said krishna while exchanging some knowingly glance with balram .

And the family of the shivi will also be with us soon, they all are going to arrive soon , krishna said while looking at jyeshth parth knowingly . The duo  again shared a glance with some mischief in their eyes , which didn't go unnoticed by dharmaraj .

There was stir in Yudhishthir's heart ,
"Devika" He softly utter under his breath . His eyes were longing to see her .  It has been a year since they had separated .

Yudhisthir's POV

My heart is carving to see her.  I missed her for too long , she had just became another part of mine , and now she engraved deeper into my heart with the  passing time .

I'm longing to be with her , longing for the moment when we can be together again ... "But is everything will  gonna be  same like before?"

I remember the first meeting when I looked into her doe eyes and that moment I felt the I had lost my entire world .... " But now will I get a chance to look again in those beautiful eyes ?"

What if she will deny to talk to me ? No this can't happen .... I want to tell her everything , I want to confess my feelings to her , I wish I could tell this all to her much before .

My separation from her made me realize that how much I was in love with her , I wish I could confess my feelings on that day only when we were leaving for varanavat .

POV ends

Yudhishthir was lost so much in his thoughts that he did not answer , when Krishna called him twice .

" Jyeshth " nakul keep hand on yudhishthir's shoulder that somehow bring him out of his thoughts . " What were you thinking jyeshth ? " Nakul asked .

"Nowhere anuj " answerd eldest kaunteuya with hesitation.

Sakhi Draupadi is here only and then too you were lost somewhere else jyeshth , exclaimed satyabhama with a mischievous look .

" Arya " draupadi looked at yudhishthir with fake anger , panchali .... I ...wa..s ..Just.. he was about to speak as draupadi left out a Chuckle .

" Sakhi" now you have to keep eye on your husbands , rukmini said giggling.
"Yes jiji " rukmini jiji is right and now as you are ..... Draupadi stopped vijaya in between and whispers in her ear "not now vijaya" , but why jiji then when will you going to tell this to all and especially to jyeshth!! . " Tonight only " draupadi said with a blush and smile on her face.

Vijaya , panchali what are you discussing ? Sahadev asked . "Nothing arya" We were just talking about that now we have to keep a close watch on people, and especially on you arya , and she started laughing loudly. Vijaya now you too, and what have I done, Sahadeva said with an innocent face. And the rest family members suppressed in laughter .

_________________________________________

So how was the chapter :)

Please do vote and comment .