Chapter 9

Aiden leaves me alone after an hour. It's 6 pm. Time went by so slow today and the last hour past by like it was nothing. I let out a sigh.

Alright Luns, we have some time before dinner. Wanna go for our run?

I thought you'll never ask! Let's go!

Running in the woods, I think about what happend today and how things will be tommorow.

Ugh I don't want to go there again. I don't want to see him, I don't want to see anyone. I just want to crowl into a hole and die there.

Time passes faster than I would like and I sense my brother mindlinking me.

Hey Lea, where are you? It's time for dinner and the Alpha is in a bad mood.

Oh shit it's already so late?! I'm coming! Can you bring me some clothes to the back entrance?

Sure thing, see ya then.

Thanks bye!

I run towards home and already see Aiden wait with some casual clothes. When he sees me, he places them behind a tree and turns around.

I shift back and quickly throw my underwear on and my pants, then my bra and a cute shirt with flowers on them.

You think it's weird that my brother knows my underwear? Well yes it is but in such moments I don't care and he also doesn't make weird comments over it.

"Thanks bro." I say coming out.

"Your saviour always awaiting your commands, my Lady."

He makes a bow and I smack him laughing. Then I tense up hearing an unpleased voice from the door.

"Well well look who decided to finally be back. You're late."

I swallow hard and answer, my head low.

"I-I'm sorry Alpha, I went for a run and didn't noticed the time."

He approaches me and lift my chin. God! Damnit! I HATE when he does that! His cold eyes stare into mine.

"Didn't I said you will look at me when talking to me?"

"Y..yes Alpha I'm sorry."

Aiden steps inbetween us and looks the Alpha in the eyes.

"Alpha please, she already went through a lot today, can't we just forget about it now and go eat? The others are waiting."

Our Alpha spins around and lets out a displeased sound.

"Thanks Aiden."

I whisper to him. He winks at me and we go inside.

Hell what did I do to get the anger of him on me?! I don't deserve this... I cried innerly while eating with the others, it's just a ritual we're having for feeling like a family. Every morning and evening we eat together. Inbetween everyone can do what they like as long as it's not causing dishonor for the pack and that's something I fucked up big time.

After being done eating, the Alpha approaches me, staring at me. He sure likes me today....

"I will take you to school tomorrow and you will do what I tell you. Understand?"

Ugh I have the urge of punshing something or someone in the nuts.

"Yes Alpha." I say obidiently, not wanting to displease him more today.

After heading to my room, I lock the door and go into the bath. If I just fall asleep in here, I won't have to go through tomorrow...

Leona stop thinking like that! Aiden already said it, the Alpha's anger will pass and maybe we're actually not the gossip topic of school! Stay positive!

Did you saw how he looked at us? He changed completly, I don't get him! I never had a problem with him, I never really spoke to him, then he is so nice and caring and all of a sudden he's so cold! I don't get him!

I feel like a lifeless doll, just being broken, scared, without emotions. Why? Why me? Why after I thought stuff will actually be good? WHY??

This night I barely slept, fearing the coming day...