Chapter 20

In the morning I get up together with Lili and we talk for a bit while she gets ready to go down and eat breakfast.

"The pack is really nice. You sure you don't wanna come down and eat?"

I put my hand up to my chest.

"I'm sorry."

She punches me in the shoulder.

"Was just a question. I'm gonna head down then. See ya later after school. I will come with Alex, so you can catch up. We will be here at the usall time."

I look to her and smile.

"Alright thanks."

I decide to take a shower. I actually feel really good. I don't know what it is that helped me get better so fast but I'm happy non the less.

Hey Luns. You know anything about these pills and herbs Cecil gave us?

No not really. I never saw any of them. They must be pretty rare.

I see... I'm really thankful he went through so much for us. I wonder how I can pay him back...

Hmm... How about you eat with the pack today?

I don't know... what if they don't like me...? I'm not ready for it yet...

Hmmm... Okay then how about ask him to spend some time together?

But he has a lot of stuff to do... I don't want to bother him even more.

Trust me Leona, he will be happy if you ask him.

Okay... If you say so Luna... I'm gonna do it...

I'm finished with my shower and wrap myself in a towel. I head out of the bathroom. I wonder how I should ask him... is it really okay?

I step out of the bathroom and head over to the wardrobe. I'm also gonna have to make sure to thank Lili for being there for me and sharing her clothes with me.

She even lets me use her underwear since I don't have anthing here.

Deep in thought I look through the shelfs. Then I find a cute sky blue top with little purple hearts on it. I take some black leggins to it and a matching set of plain underwear.

It's nice Lili and I have almost the same size in everything, exept her breasts are a bit bigger but better wearing a bit too big bra than not wearing any bra at all.

I'm about to get dressed when I feel someones pressence and turn to the door. There stands Cecil, casually leaned on the wall.

"Took you long to notice me."

I hold the clothes I picked out up to my chest, making sure, the towel is still there and look at him.

"G-good morning. H...how long were you standing there already?"

He pushes himself away from the wall, making it look extremly sexy and approaches me.

"I arrived when you were still taking your shower and decided to wait."

His eyes grow dark while he approaches me and I take a step back.

"I.. I see. And uhm... w.what did you want?"

He closes the distance really fast and I try to back off but his strong arms catch me and he pulls me into a kiss.

I feel like everything around us fades away and get light headed from the pleasure. He picks me up and lowers me onto the bed, never leaving my lips.

On bed his hand travels over the towel. It's such a torture. I want that he touches me skin.

I let out a whimper and he locks eyes with mine.

"Leona. I'm gonna remove that towel."

Panic starts to get the best of me until Luna speaks up.

Lea. Give him a chance. He will not hate you. Trust him.

I... but I'm... I'm not so pretty as others... he.. he will reject me.

Leona. He won't. Just look into his eyes. Their full of desire for you.

I look at him and Luna is right. His eyes are almost complete black but I can still see worry in them. He waits for my answer, just looking at me.

See? He wants you. Just how you are.

O..okay... I'm gonna do it.

I take a deep breath and look away, nodding. He turns me to him and looks me in the eyes once more.

"Are you sure?"

I look at him, speaking in a weak voice.

"Yes.. I'm sure."

His hands open the towel and reveal my full naked body to him. I try to cover myself but he quickly catches my hands and pins them over my head.

He looks at me for a few seconds, fear dwelling up inside me. I shut my eyes and start shaking.

Don't be afraid. He doesn't look displeased. Open your eyes and look at him Leona.

I.. I'm scared.

Leona! Look at him!

I do as Luna tells me and open my eyes. Cecil looks over my body and I can't really make out what he's thinking.

Then he finally speaks up in a low, horse voice.

"You're so beautiful."

He leans down to kiss my breasts and a shocking pleasure takes over me, making me completly forget my fears.

He kisses my breasts skillfully, licking it, sucking it while having one of his hand on the other, massaging it and squeezing it, torturing me with pleasure.

His other hand is exploring my body and I let out a loud moan, causing him to growl satisfied.

"You're so beautiful. My mate. You're body is perfect. Your breasts. Your curves. Your neck. Everything is perfect. You're perfect. I can't wait to make you mine."

I blush at his words and his lips go up to mine, kissing me more passionatly and hungry like never before.

His hand travels down to my inner thighs and he slowly caresses them, making me shiver and squirm under him.

Then he kisses my neck, sucking hard on it and kisses it, biting it. But he's not marking me. Just making me insane with lust for him.

"Your skin is so tasty, it's addicting. Your sent is driving me crazy."

He presses his lips again on mine and after a while pulls away causing me to whimper. He licks his lips, looking super hot and pushes himself up.

"You should eat and take your meds. I brought you something."

He points over to the nightstand and makes for a leave. I jump up and grab him by the arm.

He turns around, surprise in his voice.

"L..Leona?"

I look up to meet his eyes and gather courage to speak up.

"D..do you want to spend some time together later? I.. I mean only if you have time and want but you probably won't and-"

I'm interrupted from his lips pressing against mine, demanding entrance and I give it. His tongue dominates mine and I sink into his strong arms.

Then he pulls away.

"Of course I want to spend time with you. I have some stuff to do but it won't take long. Once you're done with eating and getting dressed, come down to the kitchen. I will be there as soon as I'm done."

He smiles at me and kisses my cheek, making me smile back at him.

"Okay. See you then."

He hugs me one last time and then leaves for the door.

"See you then my little angel."