old memories

You woke up and got dressed and went down stairs and saw your brother's eating and drinking. You just picked up your notebook,pens,and something to drink.
You went back up stairs and placed your stuff down and started to make a picture of roses and a mamma snow leopard and a baby snow leopard. but you froze for a minute and looked at the photo of your friend Olivia and you together. She looked so happy in that photo until you got a flashback. (In flashback)
Olivia: come on Blair let's go play. Blair: haha okay let's go. (End of flashback) you fished with the drawing and put it up. Suddenly your brother's came into your room and was ruff housing. Everything was fine until the knocked into the picture of Olivia and you and the glass shattered and the framework was broke.
Blair: grr!! Grr! Grr!.
Blaze: I think that Blair's mad at us. Jack: um Guy's look what we just broke. Your brother's look at the now broken picture of Olivia and you. Jack: were sorry sis. Blair: get out. Blaze: what did you say sis? Blair: I said get the hell out! Blair: now!
Blade: come on sis we can fix it. Blair: fix it fix it! Blaze: yeah just have mom and dad take it to the frame shop. Blair: grr do you know how many months went by since Olivia's death. Jack: 10.
Blair: no its been 12 mouth's ago since her death 12 months! Blair I'm going back to Zen's place and you call me when that picture is fix and put right in the same place it was in. You put your things in a bag and picked up the painting you made for zen. You grabbed a few of your favorite drinks and slammed the door on your way out. You was walking down the street and it stated to rain. You took your umbrella and opened it. The umbrella opened up and the water stopped falling on your coat. You made it to Zen's place and you closed your umbrella. You opened the door and sat your things down onto the table. (Zen's pro)
Blair just came home and she looked Irrigated.
You was trying to calm down from what happened a few minutes ago until you felt someone hug you. It was zen. You ease up and lay your head against him. Blair: hi. Zen: Hello.
Blair: how was your day?
Zen: good.
Zen: how was your day?
Blair: not good zen: why was your day not good?
Blair: because my brothers was ruff housing in my room and they knocked into a picture of me and my old friend Olivia that pasted away 12 mouths ago and the glass and framework got broke. Zen: I'll fix the picture for you.
Blair: ok.  (Time skip)
You was getting tried so you ended up falling asleep.