Chapter 19: Lux

Ashoka and I walk back into the ship.  Morai just sit's on 'Soka's shoulder enjoying the ride.  We walk casually up the ramp holding hands.  Well, as casually as you can with a bird on your shoulder(in Ahsoka's case).  The ship's doors close.  And faster then you can say Rebel, I'm on the floor.  A small Purple Twi'lek lays on my chest.  I can hear Both Zeus and  Ahsoka attempting not to laugh.

"So Lux.  What'd ya bring me!?"  Lavender says

"Well,  I don't know if you've been very good.  Considering that you just tackled me..."  I start

Lavender quickly scrambles of me.  Ahsoka helps me up, but is still smiling from her laughing fit.  She hands me the bag and I take out the small leather pouch that holds lavenders gift. I give Ahsoka back the bag.  I then crouch down to lavender's level and untie the string holding the bag closed.  I turn the bag over and dump the necklace into my other hand.  I hand it to Lavender and she looks at it in aww.

"This is mine?"  She asks.

I nod and take the necklace from her.  She turns around and I clasp the neckless around her neck.  She turns back around holding the kyber crystal in her hand staring at it.  then she looks up at me and Ahsoka.  She hugs me and whispers thanks into my chest.  Then she let's go and runs over to 'Soka.  Soka crouches down and catches her in a hug. Morai settles on Ahsoka's shoulder once again.  Then Soka stands up.  Lavender still in her arms.

"Your welcome Lavy.  Now I don't know about your I'm tired."  Lavender nods and they both(along with Morai) walk down the hallway. 

I turn to Zeus.  He's always in the cockpit now.  The pilots have been teaching him how to fly the ship and he loves it.

"What else did you get?" Zeus asked

"Nothing really.  Just that necklace." I say looking to the side of Zeus's head, not wanting to lie to his face.

"Your lying.  What else did you get?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"A ring."  I say hesitantly

"Okay."  He turned around  and started to walk away," oh and when we get to alderaan in an hour.  I'm telling bail."

He sprints down the hallway.  I don't chase him, bail is going to find out anyway.  I turn and walk down the hallway leading to my dorm.  I smile when I see Ahsoka and Lavender curled up together on the bed and Morai is perched on the head board watching them.  I quietly take off my boots and  lay next to Lavender.  She immediately moves closer to me and snuggles into my chest.  Ahsoka moves closer as well.  Once she's settled I place my hand on her hip and gently rub my thumb across her hip bone.

"Night 'Soka." I say as I drift off to sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I wake up to the ship lurching.  We must have landed already.  Look around to find Ahsoka already dressed, staring at me with a smile. I smile back at her and look down to see Lavender still curled up to my chest.

I slowly try to get up and not wake up Lavender.  It doesn't work.  She stirs awake.  Once awake, she sits up.  I get off the bed.

"Where are you going?  Do I get to come this time?"  She eagerly asks.

"Sure." I say and Lavender jumps to me.

I catch her in my arms and hold her there.  I look at her.

"You need to be careful Lavy.  You could have fallen and hurt yourself."  I say.