|16|

Wooyoung
We got out of the shower and put new clothes on. I was a little nervous about the fact that San saw me like this but I overthought again.

It wasn't awkward at all. San admired my body and I admired his. Nothing to be ashamed about.

It felt like we got even more close to each other.

"I will never get tired of your body" San complimented me. I just smiled widely and kissed his cheek. I knew San loved soft kisses on the cheek.

"Yours is insane. Why did you have such a great body back then?" I asked him while I enjoyed the view. "I was a soldier back then" San replied.

My eyes got big. San was a soldier before he turned into a demon?

"You need to tell me more about it!" I said in excitement. San pulled me onto his lap in order to finally tell me more about his story.

"I mean..I stopped aging in my twenties because I turned into a demon. Please don't freak out now- I am 117. I was born in 1904" he explained to me. I looked at him in shook.

"No way!!" I screamed and cupped his face with my hands. "Calm down angel. Soon you'll be "old" too" San answered.

"How does it feel to be with a young boy grandpa?" I joked whereupon San hit my butt playfully.

Even though we had a great time, I still thought of the question 'who turned San into a demon?' I didn't like the thought of someone else being in love with San.

"Who turned you into a demon?" I asked San interested. He sighted whereas he looked at the wall. My question seemed to hurt him in some way. He I definitely hid something.

"You know, I was someone's mate too. He was obsessed with me just like I am with you. But after he killed me I got another mate and it wasn't him. It was you. I came to Namhae and promised myself to find you one day" San explained while I carefully listened.

"B-But...what if I'll have another mate?" I asked him worriedly. "There's a twist. Yunho turned me into a demon. I didn't turn you into a demon-" I interrupted him as I heard the boys name. Yeosang?

"Y-Yunho? What's his family's name?" I asked immediately with fear in my voice.

"His name is Jung Yunho. He actually lives in your hometown" San replied.

My world shattered. I couldn't believe what I heard.Yunho was demon? He was a goddamn demon all this time?!

My eyes went big as I saw all of Yunho's and my moments right in front of my eyes.

All of his knowledge about demons didn't come from books or research...he knew it because he was one of them.

He tried to be a friend of mine just to get to know San's mate and to find San one day.

"What's wrong?" San asked me politely.

"H-He was my b-best friend. We always met in the castle. W-Why would he do that?" I said in disbelief. San's face showed me that he was surprised too.

"I guess he tried to be friends with you in order to find me one day. He knew that I would search for you. Moreover he probably also wanted to get to know my mate" San answered.

I sighted and leaned on his muscular chest to relax a little. The fact that my best friend only wanted to be close to me because of San hurt me. Yunho lied to me every single time we met.

"You didn't deserve all of that. I'll make you feel good now. No lies, no bad mood, nothing" San hugged me tightly to comfort me.

"Thank you so much" I mumbled and hugged him back.

I felt empty. My precious world in which I lived two days ago was a lie.

My father was obsessed with me and controlled me instead of being a real caring father. My best friend lied to me all this time and just acted like he was a friend of mine instead of being honest.

"I can make you happy" San whispered into my ear. Yes, he's the only one who  can help me. Thank you San for being with me. I thought.

___
You're not ready for the plots 🤌🏼