Blue Seasand, White Eyes, and Time Turns

Tommy gently stares at the blue in his hands. The once translucent crystal turning bright deep dark blue.

Yet Tommy unlike many would not just throw away the bright blue flowing crystals. He couldn't do it as it would play the songs that Wilbur sang. In Wilbur's voice.

He would hear the fencing of Wilbur and Techno that he loved watching before finally joining them. That time it was only wooden swords.

Though this memory brought sadnes. He could hear Mom singing her lullaby. He could remember her playing her guitar and gentle hands. He could remember hearing her teach Wilbur.

The same guitar now protected by Ghostbur. The remains with the body of the Wilbur left on  the universe.

He could the buzzing of bees and smell of flowers that Tubbo grew in his gardens and Atriums. He could hear Mellohi and Cat playing with Tubbo's laughter and stories.

He could even faintly hear all the legends, myths and warriors that Techno told him over the years.

Phil wasn't there for most of his life but what he did remember, before at nine entering this prison known as the Dream SMP, was his great wings. His long 100 feet wing span that he, Techno and Wilbur would spend hours helping him preen them. And don't worry Phil is tall enough for such a massive wing span.

He remembers sleeping away safe in his wings shielded away from the nightmares that haunt and plague.

He could hear the tales and discoveries that Phil told him. The many types of magic and crafts. Even some of the darkest of mysteries.

So blue was everywhere. All tired up as lanterns guiding him. Even Tommy figured out a way to make a flower bed of blue flowers with other flowers.

Light sources like the ones on the Christmas Treee. Decorations on the statues. Even the fixed statue of Tubbo.

Statues of Wilbur, Techno, the little he could remember of Mom, Phil, Tubbo, Fundy, Sally, Quackity, Niki and more.

There was another reason for this however. Blue is ghost magic. It's magic that ghosts or undead creatures use.

Tommy was very lonely. No he is alone. Besides Ranboo, Ghostbur and Dream. He's alone. Besides Ranboo's letters then he is completely and absolute alone to Dream.

He doesn't care if most or some want to kill him. They wouldn't be the first. They have to line their turn.

He just wants someone to talk to. Someone to take this off him. Just anyone. He forgave Eret and Techno at this point he was so lonely.

He just wants someone. Anyone. Anyone to stay. Someone to stay. Someone to truly stay. To love him. To care for him like he cares for them.

Tommy doesn't know if other ghosts are here as Ghostbur made it clear that ghosts are extremely powerful beings that only live to fulfill their dying wishes or unfinished business.

Ghostbur's dying wish is to protect and take care of everyone so until everyone dies then Ghostbur will vanish from this plane as Alivebur's wish had been completed.

There was also the fact that Ghosts can only reveal themselves to others when their wish or business calls to said person. Allowing said person to see them and see them as along as that ghost is "alive".

So Tommy simply did his best to make cursed people, undead creatures and ghosts have heaven in Logstedshire so though not alive he has someone to talk to.

Which thankfully some wandering traveler zombies and skeletons sometimes and he could talk to them. Also witches, people cursed with
innate magical powers that causes them to be violent to other players, come and chat too. Well before going off to return to their villages and huts.