2

I shiver and my eyes flutter open.

Alex has stolen the duvet and so I lay bare on the bed. I try to pull the duvet towards me but Alex groans and snatches it back. The pills we left on his bedside table are gone now so he must have woken up at some point.

I jump out of bed to go take a shower and grab a towel from Alex's wardrobe.

As I open the door the smell of bread hits me.

My mouth hangs open.

The place is spotless.

I blink three times expecting everything to go back to the way it was last night. I pull out my phone and check the date to make sure I have t slept through a week but it's the right day. Am I still drunk? Am I hallucinating?

" good morning." Will says in a deep gravelly voice. He walks by with a plate of cookies.

" what the hell is going on?" Is all I can say.

" oh. Sorry, I stress cook and clean. " he says as he leans over the table munching on a cookie. This is when I properly look at him. His dark brown hair is wet and curly and he's wearing black jeans and an oversized white hoodie. Once again hiding the muscular body beneath it. He looks like a model out of a magazine.

" oh. That's- wait why are you stressed?" I furrow my eyebrows and rub my face with my hands.

" I just, I dunno. Last night was weird and I think your awesome and I really want to be your friend then something weird just happened and I don't want you to be weirded out. Now I've said weird way too many times and I'm weirded out." He chuckles awkwardly and blushes.

" no, no, it's fine. Alcohol makes you do weird things." I shrug and grab a cookie. I take a deep breath and start to walk towards the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me and start the shower.

He found it weird too. He is just as confused as I am. It's ok. This is much less stressful now. It's allll chill. We can just go about our day and be cool.

I pull off my boxers and step into the hot water.

But we almost kissed. We probably would've kissed if Connor didn't walk in. Why did we almost kiss?

We were just having fun, swimming, getting drunk. Swimming was fun. He's so slender and muscular. He towers over me and I feel small and weak against him. When he touched me my skin burned.

I look down and notice I've got a boner again. What is wrong with me?

I'm not gay. I've never thought about another guy this way! I've never imagined a guy shirtless and got a boner. And yet now I can't stop thinking about when he streaked and how his thighs were so well built and his back so contoured.

I can't help but rub myself and I lean an arm and my forehead on the wall.

The way he automatically put his arm behind me like we'd known each other for years. The way he giggled sweetly when happy in an innocent way. The way that in the sun his normally dark brown eyes looked like yellow honey.

My mouth hangs open as I try not to moan in pleasure.

I feel so conflicted. I like girls. I want to have sex with girls. So why am I jerking off with wills face in my head?

My back arches forward as I cum into my hand. Fuck.

" HURRY UP! IM GOING TO PUKE!" Alex bangs on the door as I wash myself off.

" just one second!" I breathe heavily and shove my face under the hot water feeling it drown me.

" GEORGE IF YOU DONT UNLOCK THIS DOOR THIS-" I hear him gag loudly and I jump out the shower and unlock the door and feel myself pushed back as the door swings wide open and Alex pukes loudly into the toilet.