25

I take a deep breath before opening the front door and running to Wills room. I slam his bedroom door behind me.

" jeez." I hear him say and I jump.

" fuck!" I groan.

I give up and expose the bag to him.

" oooo." He giggles before pulling out a matching bag from under his bed.

" you went too?" I frown.

" yes like a week ago. Now I think we should probably have a sex conversation." He says and I groan and throw my head back into the door.

" I've had enough awkwardness for one day."

" what if we made it fun then? " he grabs my hand and pulls me to the bed.

" hmm, ok." I grumble and lie down on the bed next to him.

" ok, each thing we talk about gets us a reward." He draws circles into my hip with his finger.

"I think i can do that." I smile at him.

" first, I think we can both tell I'm more of the top-"

" thats debatable."

"- but I wouldn't mind you being on top sometimes too. " Will watches me.

" thats ok with me." I smile awkwardly not knowing what to say.

" now a reward." He says and he turns over so he's on top of me. I instantly melt in his gaze before he drops down and kisses me softly. My hands make their way in his hair. I can already feel my erection building.

" next, as we both know anal kind of needs some preparation," he blushes now " so we can't just jump into it. I want us both to be safe and clean. I doubt we would get anything but its important to be safe."

" of course." I nod quickly.

Will tugs on my shirt and I lean up to pull it off and nod at him to tell him to take off his. I'm in awe of his body. Who knew gymnastics gave you the perfect body.

He lays small soft kisses on my torso leading down to my shorts. He slowly pulls my shorts off leaving me in just my boxers and I sigh at the look of my bursting boner.

I watch as will slips out if his jeans in his own boxers that are tight against his own boner.

" next, I dunno about you but I'd like to experiment and try new things every once in a while so I guess I'm asking if your ok with new things? Of course we'd have another conversation before we actually did it but just so I don't shock you if I did ask you." He blushes again.

" I'm ok with that." I blush back remembering all the toys in the shop.

He gets back on top of me and starts to palm me through my boxers. This reminds me of the first night we did anything together. In that closet.

I moan out and cover my mouth with my hand as I feel his tongue run up and down my length with just the boxer material between us.

" now, who should bottom first?" He rubs circles across my tip and I struggle to contain my moans.

" I will- fuck- you have more- oh god- experience." My legs tense up.

" ok. I think that's all I had to ask." He pulls his hand away from my boner.

" what?" I lean up.

" I've ran out of questions." He shrugs and lay back down next to me.

" but" I look down at the large throbbing tent in my boxers.

" oh, you want me to continue?" He smiles.

" yes, obviously." I tug my boxers down to reveal my begging cock.

" ok, ok." He pulls his own boxers down to reveal his own cock. I suck a breath in.

We both lean up so our backs are against the headboard.

I look at him quickly to see he's biting his lip and watching me intently. I place my hand on his boner and pump slowly causing him to close his eyes momentarily in pleasure.

" I'm so glad we made up." I mumble as will rubs circles on my tip.

Will groans as I speed up my movements and I lean my head onto his shoulder weak from pleasure.

" fuck, stand up." Will groans as he pulls away from me.

" what?" I take my hand off of him as he gets off the bed.

" stand up."

I slowly get off the bed and stand against the closet. Will walks over to me and kneels down before me and starts to jerk his cock.

" I've wanted to do this for a while." He mumbles before wrapping his hot lips around me.

I throw my head back as I feel his warm tongue move around me.

Fuck. I never want this to stop.

" fuck, I'm gonna cum." I moan out and place a hand in his hair.

He looks up some before forcing all of me into his mouth and I feel my tip hit the back of his throat. That was the tipping point for me and I moaned out loudly feeling myself drip down his throat.

I watch as he finishes himself, his hands covered in cum.

" I can't control myself around you George." He smiles up at me as he wipes his hands and cleans up some drops on the floor.

"Neither." The happiness pours out of me as I feel my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard.

" not to sound cringey or weird but George, would you be my boyfriend?" He stands up and wraps his arms around me.

" fuck yeah." I place a kiss on his lips.