Chapter II

In the streets of Coruscant...

"Master Fisto!" Nahdar found his jedi master laying on the ground and ran toward him. Kit's clothes were torn and he was bleeding. Vebb approached him and sat by him, trying to help him up.

"It's no use... this is all my fault." Kit said. "You need to leave me, let me die. I am too weak.." he continued.

"No, I cant!" Vebb shouted. Kit's eyes closed and he fell to the ground, he was barely breathing.

"I need you Kit! The jedi need you!" Nahdar shouted to his Master. Suddenly, Kit's eyes opened and he stood up.

"You're right Nahdar." Kit slowly rose from the ground and ignited his lightsaber. He jumped up to the temple with Nahdar. 

He slashed the other arm off of the Hutt. Mace Windu and Yoda stood up igniting their lightsabers. 

"Terrorised Coruscant for far too long, you have." Yoda lectured the Hutt.

"Which is why we will give you the chance to leave Coruscant, go to a far off planet and never disturb us again." Kit continued. Chala looked scared and nodded his head, he slithered away to find his ship. The Jedi watched as he flew away, never to be seen again.

Yoda looked up to Kit. "Well done Master Fisto; and well done Nahdar. You have proven yourself today as true warriors." He smiled.