Chapter III

Kit Fisto was happy to have proved himself as a true jedi but he was tired out from the fight. He entered his interceptor and set course for his home planet of Glee Anselm.

Later he arrived home. He meditated for a while, he took in his surroundings. He was happy to be back home, it reminded him of his childhood. 

"Sir! Sir please help us!" A nautolan approached him. 

"What is the problem, my friend?" Kit replied.

"There is a huge sea monster terrorising the beach! None of us can go into the water!" The nautolan exclaimed. 

Kit Fisto stood up and ignited his lightsaber, he ran up a hill beside the sea. He took off his cloak, he was wearing only his shorts, he was ready to dive into the water. He jumped in and searched for the monster only to find a large fish like creature in peril, it was searching for its school. 

The fish followed Kit Fisto back to its school, and they left the shore. He smiled watching them swim off.

Later, he left the water. 

"Did you get the monster?" a young nautolan asked.

Fisto laughed "There are no monsters here, you have nothing to worry about." 

He left the beach and returned back to his ship when he received a transmission. It was Mace Windu.

"Master Fisto, we need you on Coruscant soon." Windu said.

"I will be there, may the force be with you." Kit Fisto replied.

"May the force be with you too."