23

Faiths POV
"what's up?" I said looking at kyra worryingly.
"We are only telling you this because we don't want it to hurt you later on!" Kyra spoke slowly. making me feel more nervous.
"Go on..." I edged.
"Well people have started a trend on Twitter about you baby, and well just look." she passed me her phone looking like she was about to burst into tears.
#MAGCONruinedbyFaithLlowe
I clicked on the trend and scrolled through the comments.
'She will be shit, the boys don't even like her!'
'My MAGCON will be ruined thanks to her, price of crap!'
'She is just trying to steal the light of the other guys, Shawn jack and jack are the once that sing not her!'
'She is ugly anyway, why do the lads even want her there? They only took her because they feel sorry for her!'
I could feel the anger and sadness starting to boil up inside me.
"Are you okay?" Nash asked his eyes looking more grey than blue. I just nodded and took a deep breath.
"Why should I care what they think!?" I said sternly.
"Yea it's not true anyway baby, we love you and your amazing!" Hayes said.
"Thanks for showing me guys." I sighed giving kyra a hug.
"Your not upset?" She asked.
"Nah, I'm fine!" I laughed. I will just shrug this of. what do they no they haven't even heard me yet? Me and Hayes went back to our room and i sunk back into our bed. Mat was still asleep and Cameron wasn't in the room.
"I'm just gonna go talk to Carter and that lot!" Hayes shouted to me.
"Okay baby come back soon!" I shouted back and with that he had left. I sat in silence for ages until I realised where Cameron was. I could hear him in the bathroom and it sounded like he was doing something that I don't want to describe. lets just say he was havering a good time doing man stuff shall we, well it sounded like he was having a good time. i decided to go on my phone and watch some MAGCON videos, to see what happens. I was scrolling through a list of videos when i came across some video of Hayes grinding! There was one where he is on the bed and one where he is standing up and then he falls down after. he was so good at it!
"Hayes can grind!" I said out loud just as Cameron came out of the bathroom.
"What was that?" He laughed.
"Hayes can grind!" I repeated myself.
"Oh yea you should ask him to, and twerk!" Cameron laughed.
"Yh." I nodded.
"Oh could you hear anything of me in the bathroom?" cam asked going red all ready.
"Yes I could, sounded this you were having fun!" I broke out laughing really hard. he gushed red and hit me on the arm. I grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head with it and he did it back. instantly we started a pillow fight or war should I say. we were jumping around all over the place attacking each other. we stopped when cam fell onto mats bed and woke him up.
"Oi!" Mat groaned waking from his slumber.
"Morning! Well afternoon!" I laughed as he sat up.
"What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I looked at my phone.
"8:12 pm!" I exclaimed hitting him with the pillow. He just groaned and lay back down. me and cam put out pillows back and I tidied up the clothes form the floor. considering we haven't even been here for a whole day yet the room is all ready a mess! I walked out to go find Hayes, I walked into carters room. everyone was in there except from cam mat and kyra.
"What happening?" I asked sitting on Hayes's lap on the bed.
"We will explain when cam and Matthew get here." nash said.
"Okayyy?" I asked. because I knew the guys would take a while I decided I would teas Hayes. I kept pretending to go to kiss his neck or nibble slightly on his ear. I rubbed my hand up his thigh and whispered moans into his ear. I knew it would turn him on and I knew he hated that in front of the lads. because he is the youngest out of all the others they laugh at him when he get a boner and stuff, he told me before and got offended when I laughed.
"Stop teasing me!" He whispered licking his lips.
"Make me!" I laughed. he was about to start tickling me when mat came in Cameron following him.
"Finally!" Nash shouted.
"Sorry this one was in a slumber!" Cam said punching mat in the arm.
"So what's happening?" I asked still confused as to why everyone one was in this small room except kyra.
"Well on the first show of MAGCON I'm going to ask kyra to be my girl friend and I want it to be special so we need a plan of action!" Nah spoke. I jumped of Hayes and bounced around with my arms in the air celebrating in glee.
"What are you doing!?" Aaron laughed, all the boys staring at me.
"Sorry just got really exited there!" I bit my lip in embarrassment and say back on Hayes. I was so happy for kyra, she has had a crush on nash since she laid eyes on him at one of my volley ball matches at school in our first year.
"What is the plan then?" Carter continued.
"Well near the end of the show I want you faith to have kyra standing by the edge of the stage but not so she can be seen by the fans okay?" I nodded at nash.
"Right then I'm going to get the crowd to be quiet and then say I have an important announcement to make. then everyone except kyra and faith ar to stand at the back of the stage and Johnson your going to play the piano and glinsky your going to sing okay!" Everyone nodded at nash.
"Then I'm going to call kyra up onto the stage and faith your going to help me get her on, then faith you go stand at the back with the rest of the guys. whilst your singing the song jack I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and Hayes your going to video it. everyone got it!?" He finally said with a last breath. everyone mumbled in agreement and just at that moment ky came in the room.
"Hey guys!" Wow that was a close one...

A/N
Hope you like, sorry shorter this time and a filler. update soon xx
Ly all xx nearly at 600 reads now!
Faithy-baby xoxo