41

Hayes' POV
I woke up startled by a door closing. I rubbed my eyes realising faith wasn't beside me. it was like what half 1!? Well it was 1:45 actually. I pulled a jumper and some trackies and went after faith. I couldn't let her walk around the streets in the middle of the night.
I walked outside the hotel and there she was wandering the streets. it was extremely quiet, as it was so late. there was a few cars around, speeding down the main road outside our hotel.
She went to cross the road, she looked as if she was in a daze, her own little world.
But she didn't see it, the truck coming down the road.
That it was, bam!
"FAITH NO!" I yelled running to her. she was out cold, blood trickling from the deep cut down her face.
"Help someone help!" I shouted, but there was only me and the man in the truck who I didn't even think spoke English.
I took my jumper of, resting her cold head on it.
I called as ambulance for help, hoping it wouldn't be to late for my girl.

Faiths POV
I walked across the road still in a blur of Connor.
I didn't see it coming.
The truck.
I was nocked out.
Gone.
I couldn't see or hear much.
The pain hurt more that I had ever experienced.
It wasn't like beating.
It wasn't like breaking.
It was numb.
But still painful.
I could hear muffles of a voice shouting.
I tried to call out for help.
No words would be spoken.
I tried to move.
But I couldn't.
My eye lids became drooped.
I just couldn't resist.
The pain was to much.
I knew the angles were calling me.
Hayes...
We're my last thoughts...

A/N
Sorry short but it's good yea? Can't believe we're coming to a end of this book soon!
But I'm staring a new one but I need your help.
Either, cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa will be the main characters, not giving to much away.
Vote in the comments!
Ly all xxxx
Faithy-baby xoxo