25

We had music blasting and Carter had brought some beer out of his room. nash cam aaron jack jack and Carter were all starting to get drunk. mat was a bit tipsy but he hasn't really had much. but because me Hayes and ky were younger we weren't really drinking. Hayes had a small glass and he was a bit woozy but that was about it. Me and ky were more sensible so we just had coke.
"Hey Hayes!" I shouted to him from across the room, he came over.
"Yesss?" He laughed.
"I watched a video of you grinding earlier!" I laughed. he would usually start blushing but I think the drink had gone to his head.
"Oh did Ya, bet you loved it!" He laughed wobbling around. I just laughed at him sipping my coke. nash and ky were dancing in the corner to the music, they were making me laugh as they were dancing so bad. Hayes looked over at them.
"Wana dance?" He asked pulling me of the bed. we started jumping around and I was whipping my hair around. cam decided to join in and nearly fell into the wall. I had to catch his side but he was so much bigger than me he nearly flattened me. I pushed him back into the bed.
"You just stay there cam your drunk!" I laughed telling him of.
"Shh baby shhh." he was laughing trying to put his finger on my lips. I just pushed him of and went back to hayes.
"What up with him?" He asked looking at Cameron.
"Just drank to much." I shrugged.
"Wana grind agains me?" He laughed pulling me close to him. I giggled, it felt so weird feeling his body move like that agains mine. I tried to do it back but wasn't so good at it.
"Faith." mat called me over. I left Hayes and walked over to Mathew who was siting on his bed.
"Yesy?" I laughed playfully.
"Listen I no you and Hayes are in a Relationship and everything but remember you two are only 14! Don't get doing anything you no naughty." he said trying not to be awkward. it kinda shocked me how much he cared about me.
"I no mat, we are just joking." I laughed giving him a hug. "thank you for caring tho." I walked back to Hayes.
"What was up?" He asked.
"Nothing." I said. and we carried on dancing randomly to the music. I soon noticed cam was flat out on my bed. he was gonna have a bad hangover in the morning. everyone was dancing but I realised two people were missing, nash and kyra had left.

Kyra POV
Me and nash had got into a heated make out session in the corner of faiths room. It was getting really hot and he was clucking my ass and sliding his hand up my back.
"Let's go to our room." he winked at me pulling me through the door. I had never done it befour I was still a virgin. me and nash had rolled around kissing befour but that's it. we slipped into our room and he thew his top onto the floor. I stood there watching kinda nervous, he noticed.
"You okay babe?" He asked.
"Yea well I have never done this before." I replayed embarrassed. nash was 17 so I guess he had done it.
"Oh I'm sorry, if you not ready ba..."
"I'm ready!" I cut him of. "just never done it befour." I smiled at him.
"Come ere cheeky!" He laughed grabbing me throwing me onto the bed. I was laughing and he pulled at the hem of my shirt I took it of and threw it somewhere. I slid of my skirt and was just in my panties and bra.
"Kyra babe your beautiful!" He smiled staring at my body. I blushed at his words. we started kissing again and he took of his jeans. his package had grew considerably in his Aeropostale boxers. I laughed agains his lips seeing him like this.
"What?" he asked. I just shook my head and continued the kiss. he clipped my bra and thew it and I slid down his boxers. he used his little fingers to ease my pants down my legs.
"Are you sure your ready?" Nash asked.
"Definitely! I love you nash." I whispered in his ear.
"I love you to kyra!" He said back...

Faiths POV
I realised they had probably gone to like do it. I love nash and trust him but I don't want him to hurt my baby. she is precious to me and I want her to be safe.
"Where is nash and curly?" Hayes asked me.
"Next door probably." I shrugged.
"Getting it onn!" He laughed and I hit him in the arm playfully.
"Shush!" I told him.
"Nash won't hurt her!" He said more seriously.
"I sure hope not." I sighed.

(Okay gonna get dirty so 13+ really unless you just love dirty stuff😂)

Kyra POV
He pulled on a condom and then positioned himself at my entrance.
"Are you ready?" He asked staring into my eyes.
"Yes." I nodded. he entered me and the pain was bad. he began pumping in and out as a tear ran down my cheek, the pain was so bad. I tried to hide it as we had only just began but he noticed.
"Oh babe I'm sorry do you want me to pull out?" He asked worryingly.
"No just carry on." I cringed. he began to push in again and soon the pain turned into pleasure.
"Nash!" I cried out.
"Faster?" He asked. I nodded not being able to say anything as the pleasure was so good. he went faster and he hit my G spot. I moaned throwing my head back.
"B b baby I I'm nearly I'm nearly th there!" He cried out.
"M m me to!" I stuttered bucking my hips. we reached our highs together and he pulled out of me. we lay next to each other on the bed panting, sweat dripping of us.
"That was good!" nash finally said.
"Uh hu!" I nodded in agreement. oh my god I love him so much. I lost my virginity to nash Grier!

A/N
So yea dirty aha. I don't no wether to carry on writing dirty stuff? Comment what you think. I'm so glad so many of you like this book and read it. Please comment I will reply. Sorry it's short.
Ly all xxx
Faithy-baby xoxo