Chapter 17

3rd pov~

A buzzing sound woke Daphne up from her sleep and sweet dreams. Her dreams had been filled with piercing green eyes. Those where the best dreams. Ones that always filled her with love and safety. It was weird and unfamiliar, but Daphne welcomed it with open arms.

"Ugh." Daphne groaned, rolling onto her side to blindly reach for the source of the buzzing. She fumbled for a minute but eventually felt her fingers enclose around the rectangular contraption. Pulling her arm back, Daphne's face was lit up from the light emanating from the phone in the dark room. "Wha? What time?" Daphne strained her eyes to see the time written across the screen.

Six thirty eight seemingly taunted her from her phone. "Who is texting at this time?" Swiping up to get onto the phone, Daphne pulled up messages and saw that Violet texted her. Daphne sighed and flopped onto her back, opening the text.

Rise and shine, we got a busy day ahead of us - V

Are you asleep? - V

Hmm I think you're asleep - V

What? - D

Oh goody, you are up - V

Now I am - D

Well I'm almost to your place, so get ready and head outside and I'll pick you up - V

Huh? - D

I was very clear - V

You. Get. Up. Get. Ready. Come. Outside. I. Pick. You. Up. We. Go. Get. Prepared. - V

But why are we getting ready? - D

For our dates silly - V

Yeah, but why? - D

So we are prepared - V

Can't we do that later? - D

Not really...I'm already here... - V

What? - D

Omg you actually are here - D

I said I was here - V

Man, you really need to read what I'm saying, or maybe just open your eyes - V

Just so you know, I'm sleeping in the car - D

Yay! - V

Daphne rolled her eyes, pulling away from the window to head to her dresser and took out some clothes. Throwing a sweatshirt over her sleep shirt and putting a pair of socks on, Daphne slipped on her shoes and headed down and out the house. Seeing a car parked not that far away, Daphne headed over and peered in through the passengers side window. She saw Violet head banging to the music that was radiating throughout the entire car.

'How the hell is she this active in the morning?' Daphne questioned herself, knowing the answer would be one that would be disturbing. So instead she knocked on the window seeing as the car door where locked.

Violet jumped up and screamed seeing a shadow standing out side her car. Hearing a ding she looked at her phone and saw a text from Daphne had come through. Calming her racing heart, Violet read the text and rolled down the window. "You almost gave me a heart attack, I swear."

"I saw." Daphne laughed, opening the car door and got in.

"Don't laugh." Violet huffed. "I could have died." She pouted, eyes cast down to the steering wheel gripped in her hands.

"No." Daphne shook her head in amusement. "You wouldn't have."

Violet put the car and drive to turn around and head down the long driveway. "How do you know that? For all you know I could die right now." The two of them looked at each other and burst out in laughter. "Yeah, you're right."