Intro

HEYYY YOU MAY KNOW ME FROM MY IG FUSCO_SWAG ..? NO OK OK WELL WHATEVER

BUT HERES A PRETTY CUTE STORY ;)

It was cold outside,the warmth of mikeys jersey from his last meet and greet he gave you kept you warm inside with the warm feeling of seeing him again.Today was the day you where going to see Mikey at his meet and greet again,You weren't exited,you where happy.Being a fan of Mikey for almost four years,you really didn't get too exited at the thought of him coming back to LA to his dance class."Kasandra the class is in a hour." Your mom smiled and closed the door gently,You quickly got up from your comfortable stop on your patio And walk upstairs to your room to get dressed.You slid on some Leggings and a loose shirt.You applied mascara onto your eyelashes "there.." You sat back down and went on your phone "@iammikeyfusco: Can't wait to see some of you tonight!Make sure to wear something nice ;)."

KASANDRAS POV
I smiled at his dorkish tweet tweet " What a loser 😂!" You indirect him and put on your sweater.
The Car ride isn't long so you get there a bit before everyone else "I'll leave you here baby girl I just have to head to the store real quick." I nod and sit down on the steps scrolling threw my phone.

️MIKEYS POV
I get out of the car to open up class to see a familiar face,with her head down I softly touch her head and squeeze it softly "Get up loser I have to open class." I say as I open up the door."Right my bad." She get up and moves to sit on the other end of the sidewalk."Don't you wanna come in.?i mean there's no one here yet.." I smile softly placing my guitar on the side of the door."I'll wait here until the other fans get here." I shrug 'that's a first.' I think to myself and start fixing everything inside the dance class,I start working on some choreography for the class

KASANDRAS POV
The temptations got to me as I peeked threw the door and watch Mikey dance to his choreography.I softly giggle as I start watching more of his choreography until someone shuts the door behind me."Just because you got here early doesn't mean you get to see Mikey more then anyone else.." I look up at two fans , I nod my head "sorry..I just couldn't resist myself we all have a tiny bit of curiosity...." I kick the pebble on the floor."s-sorry.." My voice cracks a little bit

️MIKEYS POV
I softly open the door hearing the tiny argument break up and open the door."hey girls your all a bit early why don't you come in.?" The two girls runs threw the door to sign in there names and start warming up."Hey aren't you coming in kasandra.?" I smile a bit she get up from the floor and nods softly,as she walks threw door I softly place my hands on her shoulder."coooome on I softly smile and sign her name in for her."your handwriting hasn't improved these past years.." She lets out a soft sweet laugh and I roll my eyes and scribble out her name."Fine then leave my classroom this instant!" I points to the door in a joking way," I paid 20 bucks so unless I'm getting my money back Im not leaving." I cross my arms."Haha.." I smiles and re write her name."that's right."she said and walked off,'what a diva.' I joke I shake my head and run up to the front of class "Alright class.." It takes awhile to get there attention,kasandra turns to face me and I smile."Alright class today we will be doing some simple choreography would any of you guys like to volunteer and show me what you got..?" Hands fly up instantly and Im left with having to choose."Hm...." I skim threw the audience and look over.'Ill pick on kasandra.' The thought is quick and simple,but she didn't have her hand raised.'shit..' I look over and bring up someone else "Hello gorgeous what's your name." I press my lips against her forehead softly.