Chapter 3

MIKEYS POV
"What is it.?" She smiles
"I just love you."
I chicken out in under a minute
"I love your support and everything you do for me as a fan it's amazing." I smile and pat her back."I appreciate it,A lot."
She smiles and moves my hand from her shoulder.
"you're the sweetest thing.." I feel a sense of brokenness in her words,But I can't piece it.
"Mikey I must go home,My mom should probably be back by now and I have to help her clean..I gotta go tell Nicolette I said hi." *Kasandras Pov Now*
I walk out and start pouring my eyes out when I leave."I knew it,I fucking knew it.I'm just a fan." I sigh and run home.
1Year Later
You haven't Dm'ed,liked tweeted,or even look at Mikey's old Dms .You don't even care if he acts the same thing or not.You ignore him as if nothing happened,and when Mikey does like your pictures,you don't even tell or scream or laugh,You don't even smile.
You and your family move to a different neighborhood nearby the dance complex,which couldn't hurt you more,your stomach was still tied in knots with the thought of Mikey.You stopped going to events,But you still went to the dance complex every Thursday when Mikey wasn't around.
MIKEYS POV
I looked threw all the tweets and still nothing."Jesus fuck.."
I roll my head back and put my phone down.Why bother.? Was my thought of the day constantly.Me and Thomas decided to go to the mall at around 3 to get my mind off of the one who got away.Me and Thomas decided to look for some clothes at Kohl's.

Kasandras Pov
"Too big." I start to undress in the dressing room at Kohl's.
"I'll be right back wait up." My mom says running out going to get me a smaller sweatshirt.
MIKEYS POV
I see Kasandras mom walking by choosing sweatshirt and I walk by and tap her shoulder."Well hello Mrs.Camarena." I smile and greet her in a soft hug.
"Hello Michael how have oh been lately.?" She smiles picking the sweatshirt that I believe was for Kasandra.
"Is Kasandra here with you.?"
The words are slow and unsure
"yes I just came by to find her a hoodie for the dance in a week."
"A hoodie.?To the school dance.?" I raise my eye brows.
"She's not going to the dance silly she just wants a new sweatshirt since she won't be getting a dress."
"Oh she doesn't have a date.?" It's been so long since I had any communication with her I was willing to ask anything just to prove my suspicions true or false.
"No.. She was waiting..actually I'm not sure but she doesn't have a boyfriend,it was nice seeing you again-"
"Can I see her.?Just this once.?" I ask

{IM SO PROUD OF MY BABY SOLDIER FOR LOVE AWE GUYS IM CRYING😭}