Chapter 5

YOUR POV DAYS LATER
I miss him so much.Prom is coming up and you have no one to go with.You regret not having accepted the offer from your friends to go in a group.Its two days till prom and you have nothing to say or do.You walk into your first period class and sit down reading your favorite book.
"alright class alright we have a new student today he's a little known in our town but we will try and adjust."
I continue to read paying no attention to the new student since we got them all the time.the student sits up in front two seats in front of me and all I could see is the back of his dark brown head.

By the end of fourth period it's lunch and I go and sit with my friends.As I'm talking to One of them something catches the corner of my eye.I see Mikey hitting it off with some of the popular girls at my school."thats the kid that was in our first period class!Kass you see.?"
I nod my head not giving any emotion towards it.
"He's really cute." My friend Alyson says blushing abundantly.
"Ooooh alyson you should go talk to him.." My friends wink and giggle as they make plans for Alyson and Mikey's wedding.I decide to not tell the girl about my interest in Mikey,Why bother.? As the bell rings I grab my tray and throw it into the garbage can and go up the steps.
"Hey Kasandra wait.!"
Mikey touches my shoulder and I come to a halt.
"What?"
"I-I need help getting around I was just wondering if you could show me how to get around..?"
He asks giving his side smile that just made everyone faint.
"Okay okay let me see your schedule.."
He hands me his schedule and I realize we had many of our classes together.
"Walk with me this way and you will be in math in no time"
I smile and we start to walk into math and I take my seat near the middle.Mikey sits next to me and by now he has made a mistake sitting in the most obnoxious air heads chair in school,Jake
"Hey kid I know your new but that's MY seat."
"I don't see a name on it."
"Well if you don't walk away Gag-whatever your name is I will.."
The argument keeps going and by now you've had it.
"Jake can you just leave him alone.?" Your voice trembles and cracks.you don't really like to talk in class to any one other your friends.
Jake nods his head and puts his hands up."Sorry mom."
He laughs with his other friends and takes the seat of a fellow nerd nearby.
You feel very weird with mikey.You Hate him so much but you just hate when he let people step on him.
"Thanks." He smiles and opens up his notebook.
"Whatever." I grin and he starts to write in his notebook.
A.N{ITS GOING TO GET HEADED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS BCZ MY FRIEND KEPT BEGGING ME TO 😂😭😂}