Chapter 2

HEY ITS ME AGAIN :::))))
I really hope you guys like this little story ❤️😂but I'll keep writing because ifk it's fun ❤️😚

KASANDRAS POV

"well it depends.." He shrugs and bits into his granola bar."What does it depend on..?" I ask and fiddle with the granola bar in my hand,I knew it wasn't that rude to keep asking him questions after all it is 21 questions and I had barely asked 3 "Well....." He takes a moment and breathes.I hold onto the couch for dearest life.
'Its not me'
I think to myself

️MIKEYS POV

I think of what to say 'Someone like you.' 'Someone funny.' 'Someone cute.'
I give up on what to say and I just say "They gotta be funny that's all I know." I smile and pick up the wrapper."Hey you can stay in my place tonight it's really late...and I don't want anything to happen to you." She nods her head and lays down on the couch."You can sleep on my bed with me you don't mind right..?" I smile as I go to my closet I usually sleep naked,so I had to find some pjs to wear,"I don't wanna bother" her smile is sweet and innocent like,its that kind of smile that engraved into your heart to make it melt,and I guess that's how it was for me."No I don't mind at all." I smile as I fix the bed for both of us to sleep.I run to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth,I walk back to my room to find her asleep cuddling my pillow.I sit down on the bed beside her and wrap my arms around her the best I could."Id be so great if you actually knew.." I sigh and turn the other way to sleep.'Ill ask her tomorrow.' I think to myself determined.

NEXT DAY KASANDRAS POV

I wake up with a very happy smile on my face maybe because I slept great.I see Mikey come out of the shower with a towel on I close my eyes and pretend I'm asleep. "And darling I will.. Be loving you..till where 70.." I continue with my eyes closed as he's singing to Ed Sheeran,His voice manages to give me a sweet feeling."Hey sugar I see you smiling.." He says,I open my eyes and giggle."I never remember that being a part in the song." I sit up and pat my lap."Do you play a instrument..?" He asks placing his guitar on his lap,covered by a towel,polishing his guitar "I know guitar and piano and yea.. That's all.." I say as my voice softens ."Play something for me." He smiles and hands me the guitar."Well alright.." I smile As my fingers brush on the strings softly,I move my finger up and down the strings making it move in perfect harmony,before I could sing along to the song I was playing on my guitar Mikey went for it."And won't you take...away your hopes and dreams and won't you stayyy with me oooohhh.." He continues singing his voice hitting every note perfectly,"Just promise me you'll always be safe...cause you are my only one." His fingers brush against my cheek."You know...Your not that bad at guitar." He smiles and takes the guitar and places it on the floor."️Thanks I do practice." I smile "I gotta change do you wanna wash up.?" I nod and go to the bathroom and start undressing I take a shower and place the towel around myself until Mikey knocks on the door."Hey I got you some clothes from my sister,open up." I open the door a tiny bit he hands me clothes and I close the door and change into Some capris and a blue loose sleeve shirt.I come out and see Mikey.

MIKEYS POV

I look at Kasandra and smile.
"Hey cutie sit." I fix the plates on my bed so they look better.
"What's this a bed picnic.?" I nod my head and pat the spot next to me "sit down.." She sits down and looks up at me.
"So I've been wanting to ask you some thing.." I take a deep breath 'you can do it.' I say to myself 'I can do it.'

BORING CHAPTER LOL!!! BUT IT GETS INTERESTING NEXT ONE PROMISE!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️BEAR WITH ME