Chapter 1

AFTER CHOREOGRAPHY KASANDRAS POV

The meet and greet had started and I was in the back,I started talking to a few of my friends,I had finally reached Mikey and I gave him a soft little squeeze I had no idea what I was going to do,me and Mikey usually just talk most of the meet and greets but this time was different,I had nothing to talk about it was a rough week at school for me and I just didn't have anything I wanted to talk about "Good to see again.." He smiled and placed his finger on my head "What's your meet and greet goal..?" He smiles "Um...I don't really have one I was planning on just winging it.."😁

He laughs as if I was joking,which I truly wasn't "We could do like a hugging thing or whatever that's called.." He says and picks me off my feet."Im going to break you put me down!" I say holding onto his neck feeling like I'm about to fall." you'll be fine.." He smiles,I hand the phone to the security guard and I smile as he takes the picture."ok put me down." He places me down softly into the floor."Thanks fam" I smile and kiss his cheek softly,he turns a tiny bit and I feel his lips on mine for a second,making my cheeks a bold color of pink."Hahaha.." He chuckles softly and places his finger near my cheek."See you next class ok..?"he says softly,practically a whisper "O-"
"NEXT!" The security guard says and I walk back and wait outside for my mom.Its very cold outside but I didn't care,I honestly just wanted to go home,my stomach ached at the thought of almost kissing Mikey.I rub my thigh trying to grasp warmth,but I didn't.I texted my mom over and over again...but she still hadn't responded.

HOURS LATER MIKEYS POV

I finish closing up my dance shop and it's 1Am,I go outside and start up my car until I stop,I see kasandra sitting down,I hold my hand out."Come on pretty lady let's take you home." I side smile "M-My moms at the store and I forgot to bring my keys so I have to wait for her to get back.." I put my hand back to my sides."Alright see you next class." I smile and get into my car,I start driving,but not even ten feet away when a huge group of guys approach Kasandra. "fuck.." I sigh underneath my break and hit reverse.

'Your so stupid' I think to myself I open the front door of the passengers seat before they get too close to her "Hey kid hop in." I smile without another word she sat down holding onto her coat."You alright...?" I ask "You came back.." I smile "of course I would...I mean I wouldn't wanna be known as the guy who left his fan to get killed...." Her smile fades and so does mine,we drive to my place and I start taking off my sweater."You can just..." She sits down on the couch."Perfect.."I Mumble and close the door of my room walking to the kitchen table."Hey who's that..?" Nicolette says "Hm...a friend from school." I fiddle with my fingers,Nicolette and my mom would never approve of a fan being at my house,they would think it was unsafe and it would put me at risk,but they didn't understand this "fan" was different,to me kasandra was different."Oh how was dance class..?" She asked placing her hand on her hip."Just fine now I gotta go.." I get two granola bars and run upstairs to my room."Hey Kasandra I got you some granola bars." I toss one to her aiming for her lap,it hits her shoe and she picks it up."Thanks" she smiles softly and opens it up,"Hey wanna play 21 Questions...?" I ask.

KASANDRAS POV

"Sure Id like that." I say as I sit up.Mikey clears his voice "Are you single.?" He says it sweet and calm with no actual emotion to describe it,The question sinks in,sure it's simple,but why so sudden.?Should I say yes.? Should I say no I've been waiting for your stupid ass for 3 years.? Should I just smile.? Finally I mumble out "Yea." I express myself the same way he Did "Would you ever date a fan.?" As soon as those words come out of my mouth I immediately wanted to put them back in,I was so stupid,I mean everyone knew the answer was going to be no,and me after being asked if I was single I ask him if he would date someone like me,I wanted to hide myself in my sweater,I rub my fingers against one of my hands.It felt like hours,but I knew it was only a couple minutes,I waited looking down at the floor until he finally responded.

SORRY ITS SHORT AHA IK ❤️😚 Love you make sure to leave comments or whatever 🌿