~Chapter 3~This Dont Feel Right~

George curled up into his ball from under his covers. He was confused on what exactly was going on. His body started to heat up, it felt like he was being touched everywhere, George swore this was some messed up dream. George's body kept turning and fidgeting trying to ignore it, like a bug bite that you really want to itch but shouldn't because it's gonna get worse.
George couldn't take it, it was becoming uncomfortable, it being a little problem he had brown below. He threw off his covers and gave up, as long as he was quiet it was fine, right?
George slowly removed his pants, his dick was already dripping a tiny bit of pre-cum. Despite it being his own body he looked away blushing from embarrassment.
He felt a small feeling practically drag across his chest causing him to shiver his dick twitching for the sensation. George slightly placed his hands around his dick and without hesitation slowly started jerking himself off. It felt a little rough without any kind of lube but he didn't mind, he was to lazy to get up and grab some anyway. Plus the little bits of pre-cum that dribbled out helped a little.
George sped up little bye little picking up the pace, he was worried he would grow to loud so he adjusted his position to where he was in an downward dog position in order to smash his face into a pillow muffling any noise he let out.
George felt a little guilty knowing his friends room wasn't far from his own but in that moment he didn't care all that much.
George's back suddenly arched.
It felt- it felt as if something was poking at his back side?
George hesitantly lifted his head from the pillow but there was nothing there. The feeling became more intense George burying his head back into the pillow as before. It didn't make sense but it felt so damn good. George was  moving his hand as fast as he could, he legs began to shake his mind might as well have melt right then and there it was almost here, he was close so close.
His body was practically begging for it. He felt right there yet in a way it wasn't enough. Like a coin on the edge of the metal plate in those arcade games you'd find. He was almost there but unable to reach what he desired.
So George guilty as could be used his free hand to play with his nipples, his valence was all based on his head in the pillow and his legs barley holding himself up.
Everything was electric, currents swallowing his body while filling them up with it.
It was almost like he felt everything.
"Fuck!"
And just like that he came. He moved his hands back to the side of the bed to prop himself up, but his arms and legs were both shaky making it more difficult. Despite having cam he was still erect and just the feeling of cum dripping down his dick might as well have made him cum again.
"Wow so they weren't lying about this thing."
George quickly turned his entire body to where the voice came from covering up his body the best he could his bed sheets. Right there sprinkle in the dark was a blurry image of Dream which slowly became more clear as George focused.
"Uh- hehe what? I uh- how long have you-"
"I was taking a closer look at these things and suddenly I start hearing noises from your room. So I decided to kept touching the doll to see if it really was real, looks like it was."
George was beyond embarrassed . He even backed up a little.
"S-so how long have you been, ya know, standing there?"
Dream had the doll in his hands yet his eyes were directed on George.
"I've been here for awhile now, you came pretty hard didn't you?"

669 words
:)