Ch10 The UA Sports Festival and a Song to Share

Mic-HELLOOOOO LADIES AND GENTELMEN WELCOME TO THE UA SPORTS FEST! IM YOUR HOST PRESENT MIC AND I'M JOINED WITH ERASER HEAD!

Aizawa-why am I here

Mic-I'M ASLO HERE WITH BOY WHO CAN TAKE DOWN OVER 1,000 VILLAINS IN A YELLOW FLASH KURAMA!

everyone cheers

Mic-NOW CAN OUR HERO COURES STUDENTS PLEASE COME OUT!

Hero in trainings comes out

Mic-NOW MIDNIGHT SPIN THE WHEEL

Nemuri-spins the wheel-And it's a Cavalry Battle! Izuku do you mind explaining.

Izuku-4-5 people will form a team and each team will get a head-band with random points, also you must have your head bands you stole showing. If you lose your head band that's fine but you need to get it back. If your team leader falls than the whole team is eliminated. Now everyone start forming your team you have 15 minutes, if you don't pick then we will pick for you. Time starts now.

Everyone picks there teams also same teams as the real bnha but Izuku is not doing it cause you know why and Izumi's team is Kitsumi, Shota and Shoto also the have the 10m points

Midnight-Ok Everyone get ready and BATTLE BEGIN!

Everyone starts to charge towards Izumi's team while using their quirks. Izumi's team where dodging like they been dodging bullets their whole life until they lost their 10m points bye a random team so they just took their 1m points and made it to the second round. Me real quick, I'm going to add a few customs sports things I don't know what they are called but that doesn't matter cause I have the power of plot and anime besides me.

Nemuri-spins the wheel-NEXT ONE IS CALLED KNOCK OUT. KURAMA PLEASE TAKE IT FROM HERE!

Mic-He's sleeping in a sleeping bag like Aizawa.-sighs-THIS IS A BATTLE ROYALE, YOU HAVE TO KNOCK OUT PEOPLE OUT OF THE RING TO BE COUNTED AS DISQUALLIFYED, THE MATCH WILL NOT END UNTILL THERE ARE 8 PEOPLE REAMAINING.(forgot to mention there is 24 remaining)

Everyone started to knock people out one by one Izumi uses her quirk to float the people out of the arena. Shoto and Shota were just lobbing them out until Shoto got hit and flew out. Kitsuki and Kitsumi were just exploding people out. This went on until there was only 8 people left. Izuku and Aizawa are still sleeping ok.

Mic-OK THE SURVIOR'S THAT WILL MAKE IT TO THE NEXT AND FINNAL ROUND ARE MOMO YAOYOROZU, TYANA IIDA, KITSUMI AND KITSUKI BAKUGOU, SHOTA TODOROKI, IZUMI YAGI, KYOKA JIRO, AND EJIRO KIRISHIMA HAVE MADE IT TO THE NEXT ROUND. NOW WE WILL HAVE A 30MINUTE LUNCH BREAK.

With A-1

A-1 - the winner's- GOOD JOB ON MAKING IT TO THE FINALS

Momo-Thanks, but I wonder what is the final event going to be.

Kiri-Same, but it must be a hard one.

Izumi-True

Kitsuki-We can Izuku he may know... Where is he?

Momo-Didn't Mic say he was sleeping.

Shota-Yea

Izuku just come out of no where

Kiri-What's you excuse this time?

Izuku-A little boy stopped me to ask a question while I was with Mic, Eraser, and Midnight. And I'm not going to revile the question but you will know at the end awards ceremony. Anyways that's besides the point why I'm here, I made food for you guys for your hard work.-looks and see everyone on the table getting ready to eat the food-Momo I can't tell if you love me more or the food more.