Ch 17 Who is the better Nine

Izuku PoV

Real quick- This means talking in mind/thinking

2 months after the I-Island intendent I went back to UA but not as a student. . . As a combat teacher. I took the job and I start today ish. Tomorrow A-3 and I plus Aizawa will be leaving to another Island with no Heroes. I was sitting there wondering how the fuck did this Island did not get taken over by villains. Me and Aizawa walked to class A-3 to make 2 announcements.

"Ok everyone take your seats I have 2 announcements. One is that we are going on a training trip." waits for the cheering but nothing happens. "Wow you guys really know when to shut up but the second announcement is that you will be getting a new combat teacher.

Everyone the shouts in excitement.

"(I'm to tired for this.) Everyone SHUT UP!" as he shouts while activating his quirk and everyone shuts up. "You all know him well so I'll let him explain why you are going on this trip. You can come in now." As uncle said this I walked in my hero costume and everyone shouts in excitement cause I'm their favorite.

I told them to stop shouting or I'll let Aizawa do strict training an everyone shuts up. "Hello. I don't think you need my name but yea I'm your new combat teacher. As you know you will have a trip to a Island." I now get serious and everyone starts to get scared because I rarely get serious. "You are now heroes which make you responsible for the lives for other. We are sending you to this island because it has no heroes. You will be the only heroes on this island, this is your first mission. You are to help everyone on this island with their problems as well protect them. For safety measure, Iida you will be given the emergence button. Only use this if a S+ranking villain comes. Now I'm I clear!" I shout at them to make sure they got the message through their heads.

"SIR YES SIR!" everyone shouts

"Come on this isn't America but now get on the bus in 2 hours from now. Only pack clothes and bring money cause we are not going to bring it for you or giving it to you for free. Now go!"

I watch everyone hurried to the dorms to pack everything they will need such as money, clothes, soap even though UA rented a hotel more like a building for them to make their own agency during their stay for a week. But is it me or I'm getting a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. I should prepare just I case my gut feeling is right. 

I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and the class was already packed. They were 15 minutes early which I like. I told them to get on the bus which they did, I said my goodbye to Momo as well as Eri. Before they left I gave them one order which the must follow. "Before you leave I have one order which you must follow. And that is assign your positions such as who would answer the calls for help, who will help the people, who will be the boss/leader, but if your the leader, you will be mostly responsible for the actions of your comrades. Alright have fun."

Daughter of Ass-Might PoV, Izumi 

We were deciding who will be the leader of the mission while we were on your boat. We all agree that the leader must be strong, have good leader ship, must have a strong IQ, means well for the team and the people. We did a vote and I came out with the vote of everyone. I asked why and Kiri my brother's best friend said that.

"I asked him a question based on leader ship and he said that you cause you show no fear in battle, had the good leader ship and many more but that's why I voted for you." Kiri replayed to my question.

Everyone agreed to it even Sho, (A/N-Shoto nickname). So cute. W-wa-wait what am I saying he doesn't like me. . . right? I blushed of having thoughs of me and Sho in bed.