Burning Buildings

I groaned as Shigaraki and Dabi argued over something dumb. "Y/n, make them stop! I wanna go to bed!" Toga whined. I got up from where I was leaning against the bar and walked to the two morons. I yanked both of them by their hair to separate the rising feud. "Knock it off. Go the fuck to bed." I warned. "If I hear either one of you start shit, I'll drain your bloodstreams dry and feed you to the stray animals." I shoved both of them. "Bed. March it." I crossed my arms as Kurogiri chuckled. "Yes mother." Dabi mocked. I smacked him in the back of the head. "Kinky." I shot Twice a warning look. "Bed, or no sleepovers with Toga for a month." The male bolted down the hallway. I shot Spinner a look as he leaned on the wall. He put his hands up in defeat taking a sharp turn into the hallway beside him. I sat at the bar and sighed. "I swear it feels like I'm the one actually leading this knockoff island of misfit toys." I huffed. Kurogiri handed me a glass of god knows what. "It's from the stash." Kurogiri said in a low town. "Thank you." I said before downing the glass. I sat the glass down before heading for the exit of the hideout. "And where are you going?" "Out." I said casually, throwing my jacket on. "At this hour?" Kurogiri's tone was slightly teasing which was rare for him. "Oh shut up you cloud of hippie vape." I shot back, giving him a playful grin. I waved him off before leaving.

I walked down the shady alleyways as I made my way to a mall. God people are obnoxiously ignorant tonight. I smirked, counting the cash I had swiped from passersby. I pocketed the cash and headed into some store. Glancing around, it was very obvious that the store was designed to target a youthful audience. I raised a brow as some redheaded male gave a loudmouth blonde a sheepish look. "How the hell did you forget to bring your money?!" "Bakubro, calm down. You're making a scene." The redhead said, trying to calm the blonde down. "Everything alright?" The two turned to me and I almost immediately knew who they were. The blonde was Katsuki Bakugou, some brat that the LoV had kidnapped before I joined, the redhead was Red Riot, he patrolled some of the old alleyways I used to sneak around in with the prohero Fatgum. I probably stole the kid's money. "Yeah, this dumbass forgot his money." Bakugou snapped. "Forgot? You sure? Did you have it in your pocket or something?" The redhead nodded. "You probably got pick pocketed. There was someone doing that a few days ago here." I said, ignoring the look of immediate embarrassment the kid had on his face. That probably made the situation worse, because the blonde grabbed me by my shirt collar. "And how the hell do you know?" He barked at me. "Because it happened to me. Now, kindly release me." I said, gripping one of his wrists. "I can help out if you like." I nodded at the redhead. "Nah it's fine, but thanks for letting us know." The blonde shoved me slightly as he let go of me. I nodded at them before going back to looking at some of the stuff in the store. I chuckled seeing a bunch of plushies before going to try and find a certain pokemon plush for Toga and Twice. I picked up the Togepi and Ditto plushies. I walked around picking up some clothing here and there. I could tell the two heroes in training were watching me. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the cashier. "Excuse me." I said casually. The female looked up at me. "I think I'm being followed, could you get a staff member to distract the two males over there where the anime merch is?" The woman nodded as she scanned my items, getting a staff member to go over to the males. I handed her the cash and practically bolted out of the store after I had gotten my items. I heard footsteps following me, immediately telling that sure enough, I was being followed. A hand yanked me into a random store making me yelp slightly. I glanced up to the owner and sighed, slightly relieved. Dabi raised a brow at me. "The hell are you doing?" He questioned. "Oh you know just meeting up with my secret side hoe. The fuck does it look like I'm doing?" I barked at him. He smirked at me. "Yeah, and the two goodie goodie hero wannabes following you is such a lovely look for you." He taunted. "I will kick your ass." "Calm down babe. I'm trying to help you out." I sighed. "Fine." Dabi tossed an arm around my shoulders. "Let's get home, sweetheart." I elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow." "Fuck you." "Tell me when and where babe." "You wish." I could see him smirking out of the corner of my eye. He leaned over and I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "We're being followed." "No shit." His chest rumbled as he chuckled. "The brat's on his phone. Probably getting a hero here." Dabi said, ignoring some looks from random people. "Got a plan?" I asked. I was not prepared for the male to shove me into a backway space, nor was I prepared for him to pin me against the wall. He chuckled at me. "Blushing? How innocent." "I'm anything but innocent." I shot back. I glanced to the corner and saw the redhead peeking out at us. His head was yanked back, disappearing from my sight. "Hope this isn't your plan, hothead." "Quite the opposite." "Then what is it?" "How fond of fire are you?" "You're joking." "Not one bit." "I highly doubt you have enough firepower to handle this amount of space." "Not if you're using your quirk." "Are you suggesting that I bite you?" "Do you have any other idea on how to get my blood?" He smirked at me. "I hate you." "Sure you do, angel face." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not biting your scars." I stated. "That'll hurt like a bitch." "Tough shit." The two teens started making their way over to someone clad in black clothes and… is that supposed to be a scarf? "Fine." I yanked him towards me and bared my fangs. He smirked. God that stupid smirk started to get on my nerves, but damn if he's not hot.  I rolled my eyes before moving his shirt and jacket away from his shoulder. He lifted my head up to make me lock eyes with his piercing blue eyes. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I froze slightly before going with it. You only live once, right? My fangs caught his lip and drew blood. The familiar metallic taste made me snap out of the odd trance he had on me. I pressed a hand to his chest to make him back up. He licked over the spot my fangs had cut his lip and smirked. We nodded before rushing to start the fire. With my fingers against the stone of the building, I started burning my way out of the building as Dabi followed, keeping heroes out of my way.

When we got outside, we hauled ass to get back to the base. Damn Shigaraki was annoying about us leaving, however me throwing him a video game I had overheard him talking about wanting got us mostly out of trouble. I handed out the shit I had bought for people before going to my room and throwing the bags on the floor. I pulled stuff out and started organizing it. I picked up a shiny Charizard plush and immediately threw that bitch into the back of my closet. I put my hands over my face, internally screaming at myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Literally just a filler chapter. Writer's block suck ass T-T But anyways, thanks for reading my story! Feel free to check out my other stories! Stay safe! Drink water & stay hydrated! Feel free to comment, vote, & share!