Chapter 21

It takes a little bit of love and spark to make you realize how much a person mean to you.

---

"What?" Minho just stood there confused of what Chan said a moment ago.

"I mean sir Minho... W-What happened to you? Are those tears, why are you crying?..." Chan asks in worry, approaching the boy and making sure to gave Minho a few space too.

Minho could only look away while he gripped on something in his hand.

"I'm fine... I brought you this since you're still not feeling well." Minho hesitatingly showed Chan a small bottle of lemonade and a small paper bag for his medicine.

Chan was still not expecting for Minho to buy medicine for Chan and a small drink too to help. For the past days that he had been here, he also experience Minho being caring without Minho realizing he was already taking care of him. Despite being a tsundere and looks like he would snap Chan's neck at any moment.

He still don't wanna ignore the growing tears on Minho's eyes. By the way that Minho was acting, he knew something bad happened.

"You're not okay, sir... I can clearly see it... And I'm not gonna ignore it." Chan answered him, taking the bottle of lemonade and medicines from Minho's hand.

He didn't hesitate to engulf the younger into a tight hug, Minho could only cry loudly onto his arms. It broke Chan's heart to hear Minho crying like this. He remembered Hyunjin's words, and he can't avoid but to worry upon the younger.

If there's anything Chan has to do last was to make Minho cry. And right now, he wants to rip a person's head that is the reason of why Minho was crying like this.

Minho sobbed and hiccuped, Chan didn't say anything but only embracing the younger to let the pain out of his chest. He didn't forget

"W-Why?... W-What did I do to deserve this?... I only loved him? But why can't I have the same treatment?... Nothing good ever happened to my life ever since my father died... And I blame everything to that fucking Andrew Bang." Minho gripped on Chan's shirt, sobbing even more.

Chan froze at that moment, he just heard his father's name on Minho's own mouth. What did his father had to do with Minho's life?

Chan wanted to ask Minho that question, but seeing his broken state, he can't... he couldn't.

"I'm sorry I stained your shirt..." Minho apologized after letting go of Chan, trying to wipe off the stains on Chan's shirt.

"No, it's alright. Is it okay for me to ask what happened?" Chan asked him calmly, assuring Minho that it's all okay.

"I-It's Jisung... I-I saw him again, with a boy... and they were kissing when I arrived at the café because I wanted to buy a lemonade for you, since you're sick and all." Minho tried to calm down while wiping his tears and looking at Chan.

"And this is where I ask you if I could kill him for you instead?" Chan looked at him with a small smile.

That made Minho do a face on him and stared.

"Yah! Do you wanna get caught and be jailed? Killing him isn't worth your time, dummy!" Minho smacked his arm, the latter had no painful reaction.

Chan laughed at the younger boy's reaction.

"If it'd be for you, yes I would want to go to jail." Chan suddenly stared at him with a serious expression.

That made Minho pause and stare at him in surprise? In shock? Was he hearing correctly??

"No one... hurts my user without going through me." Chan gently brushed Minho's cheek and hair with his hand, his voice deep and serious.