🐍 3. 🚔

Andrea was already waiting for Semir when she got home."Jenny told me everything, Semire, I left the car in the back, so you can go out the back and no one will really follow you" she kissed him to calm him down a bit.She saw the worry on his face.

"Thank you, darling, I need to find out what happened there.And who the hell is the man who made the phone but still didn't stay there and left" semir thought.He felt like he was in a bad dream, and in the morning his partner was chasing down the highway with his colleague.Then Sander comes along and takes over the case, and then someone shows up to report Alex seeing two dead bodies.Later, different police officers show up with Sander at the head, and a mysterious witness leaves the scene.This whole thing was far-fetched. He hoped that when he found Alex, his partner would tell him more.

He joined Andrea's car and drove towards the port where there was a few freight ships designed for depreciation. It was sad as the massive iron queens stand and waiting for someone either buying or diseases. Semir often became on the bridge and watched as crossing water with different types of cargo and now? Now they are just wrecks, but this man is used to shelter.

He stopped at the edge and stepped out. He looked back several times and walked for 10 minutes and there to make sure that no one was watching him. Once it was sure that everything is fine, he came to the railing and slowly down to one of the boats. The presence of spider residents of the ladder was not pleasant at all, it would most like to drown them, but once he began to boil his hands powerfully, he would either slip his legs, or they would fight against him and would pass him under clothes. YUCK! An abhorrent idea.

Only the last few centimeters and stood on the ship. Once his weight reached the iron giant everywhere, it gave it. It was a special pleasant, but also a strange feeling.

He slowly held the railings and went towards where he used to be a machinery of this colossus. Steep stairs did not lead too optimism to their bowels, one neck would be beside and would be fucked up and dawn.

Holded the hand and met down into the darkness. He took a flashlight and put his hands in front of him for the case if he wanted his partner to him.

"Alex?" He called, the light echo with metal monster withdrew his stomach.

"Semire .. How did you find me here?" He said almost behind him. Semir so frightened that he fired his flashlight and hit Alex into his nose. "Oh, sorry" put his hand on his shoulder.

Alex sat surprised. ,It's alright.."

"Fine so talk" Semir sat him.

"What you like to say?"

"What happened there. And move "

"Semire, I don't know what happened there. Yes I stood there and walked but I swear you that there were no corpses "

"That's odd .." Semir thought.

, And what? You do not believe me?"

"I didn't talk about any corpses." Semir added.

So strong distrust passed by Alex's body as a knife. "Don't think that really" stared sharply and surprised at Semir. Semir was supposed to be one who believes him. If others turned back against him, Semir was after his side. Why doesn't he trust him now.

"I'm looking for Facts.Alex.."

"Do you think I'd do something?" He looked at him with an absolute surprise. "Semire, you don't really think. I didn't do anything "He tried to defend.

"Alex, I don't say anything just coming to me special that you know what about when I asked. After all, when you left there, there was nothing there, as you say, as you can know about the corpses. Although I didn't tell you about them "

Alex twisted his head in disbelief. "I don't have anything to say to you anymore."

"Come on, I was thinking in the car, and when you serve your version, no one will arrest you" smiled at him semir already with clearer thinking than from the beginning. He wanted to help Alex, and if his partner had his version of the story even if he was as special for Semir as the Sander's version should say it.

"I'm not going."

"And why?" Semir asked.

"You don't believe me, go away." He turned the head else.

"Alex..."

"Semire, if you believe how many times you have to be on my side, but you doubt you about my words!" He shouted so powerful that the echo was repeated with the same deployment.

Now if Semir was be watched, they would be 100% where they are.

,,Okay! So do you fuck me how do you know about those corpses? You turn into it Alex! When you want so no, it's not credible! "Semir blurtedly bloomed without thinking. The only thing he was in that moment clear is that he was angry and stretched just like Alex. Maybe it exaggerated what he said, but maybe it cleans the air which was tense between them. After all, they both wanted to know the truth, but Semir wanted to prove it at the moment.

"You know how I know" Alex spoke which Semir didn't know much. It was a voice full of tears and fears. "Because I was sitting in the car, I heard it reported. That's why I responded as I responded. Semir would most like to misdirectly shame. He watched blue eyes as they filled with distrust, pain and tears.

"I messed up this" said and just sat and watched Alex.

—————————————————-
This part is my favorite, but i really want to know what do you think about this part?
🌙 i try to make it special about description and their feeling. 🤧