Chapter 8~Courtroom Arguments

After a bit of scrolling through Instagram, I was getting tired, I decided I wanted to get out for a bit because it was only 12:00 in the day...until that was I got a call from a number I didn't know, I usually never answer to numbers I don't know but I picked it up because I was bored.

y/n-hello?

???-y/n l/n you will be sent to the court at 1:00 on the date April 2, 2021, you will be taken out of the building and to our courtroom, please do not forward this message to anyone. Thank you for listening and we will be here for you

well shit...court in one hour

The first thing I did to get ready was go straight to the security camera footage and scroll back to the day that had happened, But as I was scrolling back I saw what me and geage did last night...no protection...god damn it, I kept on scrolling through the cameras and found the day that It had happened I coped the clip onto my phone and rewatched it many times just to make sure it didn't catch me and geage, I then got dressed into something low key and put my hair in a but and did my makeup. Right as I finished I heard a knock on the door, it was obviously the people who were here to pick me up. I followed them out and I heard more screaming at the entrance, no surprise there, I got into the car and we drive off to the courtroom.

(time skip~court room)

I walk into the courtroom and the first face I see is Jackson...I never wanted to see him again, hopefully, this was the last time.

J-hey bab-

y/n-Don't talk to me or try to look at  me

JJ (Judge)

JJ-today we are here for the case of y/n l/n and Jackson trembles, y/n you may stand to say your defense.

y/n-thank you, your honor, I would like to say that on my behalf of the story I was coming home from my tour, and when I had landed my plane I was waiting for Jackson but he never came, so I got an uber to my apartment. when I walked into my apartment I  called for him but all I could hear is the word hide from him, and from that point, I walked into my bedroom and there he was with another woman, and I even have proof on my phone.

JJ-thank you, Jackson what is your defense?

J-uhh-yo-you, see yo-your honor this is all just a big lie...

JJ-how is this a big lie?

J-because! I never had another woman in that apartment she just wants to have more money from me!

y/n-may I please speak your honor

JJ-yes you may

y/n-three things, one, I am NOT here to take any of your money, second, your honor I have seen you about 3 times? and all them I have never lied to you! have I? and finally if you could just see this proof that I have of them I have it on my phone.

JJ-may we see the proof?

y/n-yes you may

I hooked it up to the tv and it was them in a bed sleeping together about 3 hours before I came home

JJ-okay, so that actual lier here is Jackson

J-ho-how is-

JJ-not another word! y/n is the winner of this court and I sentence Jackson to one year in jail

he hits the table and I walk out, I knew I would win this. and Jackson knew he would go to jail

that's what you get when you are a lier

hello, my friends! sorry, this was taking so long and I know this isn't realistic at all but I still hope you like it and I will write to you guys soon...bye!

619 words