CHAPTER 44: THE CRIDE

CHAPTER 44

THE CRIDE

•••

3rd Person's Pov

There was a story that may explain the first existence of the Power called Cride.

A shooting asteroid have an impact collision into this world. The impact that change the life of one Great Golden Kingdom of Luxeria.

The Queen Servestia was pregnant that day, but with her weak body, she can't bare safely her childs.

As the rumors of the fallen energy has been spread all over the Kingdom,

The King Harbert make an special team to investigate, what the thing really was.

And by he's ownself, he come to the mountain with his Knights, to investigate by himself. Hoping that it may help them on their problem towards the Queens Weak Pregnancy.

In the upper and the coldest part of the Kingdom, they've saw a glowing Crystal full of energy. Its about a size of a ball.

"Give me a hammer" the King ask.

As he poke a part of the Crystal, a little thing showed.

The Knights prepared their swords, But the King stops them.

The little thing, was a Fairy like object, with colorful wings, and a shinny bright body with gold hair.

"I'm, Satella a Go- Fairy!" She said and immediately fly towards the King.

"Who are you people?" She ask, and the king smile.

"I'm the King of this Kingdom, can you-" the King didn't finished what he want to say.

"I now. Yeah. Yeah... I can give you a solution to your problem, with your...
Wife or what you called that? Queen?" Satella said.

"Yes. Can you help us?" The king ask.

"Of course! That's what a good fairy do. Helping poor weak peoples like you!" She said with such an irritating sound.

"Ho-" the king said but like what expected Satella stop him again.

"This!!!" Satella said, and give him a golden hair thread.

"How can it help us?" The King ask.

"You may put it on your Wife's tea" Satella said.

The king just said OK at the end, but deep down he didn't want to listen to the Fairy said.

•••

They come home, and the king and his knights, are so tired of walking into the snows with a bag with such heavy crystals.

And yes, they bring home the Crystals with no permission by the Fairy Satella.

(Or I'll say, he does.)

When they reach the Castle, he gives the Crystals to those Knights who help him.

And just like what the Fairy told him what to do. He put the Golden hair into the Queens Tea.

But!!! They didn't knew, that Satella have planned something terrible.

As the Queen started to gain her energy, the King ask every rich person to their kingdom, to join them on a Party.

The party went great, with music, foods, and drinks. Until!

Satella showed and the King was stunt when he saw Satella with a Human body Like.