New place?

Sonia's P.O.V

Its Elissa's borthday today and I've got her present. She jumpped out of bed and acted like it was her birthday before she left. It was funny seeing her being so immature, again. She opened her present from hannah and lewis and they got her some games. Just some stuff for xbox then it was me.

Elissa's P.O.V

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! God it feels like i havent even left. I ran downstairs and opened a present from hannah and lewis. It was some games like COD, Evolve, BattleField and some other stuff. Sonia came forward which was different.

"I have you a present and its a surprise so put this on and Lewis could you drive us here." I heard her say before i was in darkness. I knew i could trust her. Shes got nothing bad planned, I hope. It was only a short ride in silence. I put my trust in her hand and when i took the blindfold off i saw a apartment with a large kitchen/livingroom and a decent sized bedroom off to the side down a little corridoor. On that corridoor was a room big enough to be an office.

"I love it here but why did you bring us here." I asked.

"I sort of looked for a apartment and bought it with help from lewis and hannah for your birthday present." She said in a rush. I didnt know what to say and lewis was stood next to me grinning.

"Thank you. This is awesome!" I yelled and gave her a hug before we had to head home? And get some ecensials which i could fit into a suitcase. I was part way through packing when lom walked in.

"I dont want you to go!" She yelled before breaking down into tears