Rescue

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up with a splitting headache and looked at my clock. 10:25AM. I guess hannah and lewis have decided to leave us alone. I guess its time to figure something out about where they are. I went downstairs and saw Sonia and Lomadia. I hope there trying to get there bond up to be able to talk.

"So should we head out then." I said. They both nodded and non of us talked but we just went and got changed before heading out

"So were just going to the house and seeing what we can do." Sonia said.

"Yeah pretty much." Lomadia said. We got there and stood there.

"Amanda your doing a shit job! Make it have a larger span and martyn here will get his powered friends." A guy yelled followed by a slap.

"If this is how your going to treat your partner then i want nothing with you!" Amanda yelled then was followed by another slap and a slam of the door.

'Amanda i asume. I heard someone like you talk last night. You can come with us on the condition that you wont let him follow you.' I sent to her. We dont have a bond yet so i hope it will get through.

'Thank you elissa. I will be out in a second." I got back. We stood back and before we knew it a woman in her 20's with purple hair ran out of the house with a brown case in hand.

"Thank you for giving me this oppotunity now lets run before he find out." She said in a run. We ran to the club before we were sure we're out of his way.

"Now tell us everything." Sonia said after we got our breath back.