Chapter 12

You pulled the box across the table closer to yourself, then held it in your hands. You opened it, not sure what to expect. You looked down at the box then back to Thomas. There was a beautiful ring shining in the box. It was silver with a heart shaped diamond on it.

"It's beautiful." You smiled. "Happy Valentines Day, love." Thomas said. "Thank you so much. Happy Valentines Day." You said back. "Hopefully one day, I can buy you a real one." Thomas muttered. "What?" You asked. "Um... nothing" Thomas said.

"When summer comes, we are going back to London. I don't want to leave my best friend/girlfriend, like last time. I want to see you every so often and take you out on dates. I want to be able to talk to you, not go a few years and not talk to my best friend. I know I'm only going to be gone for the summer, but I don't want to leave you again. Will you come with me to London and stay for the summer? We will be back before school starts." Thomas asked.

You took all this in. You had never been to London before and you really wanted to go. You would also be staying with Thomas. I think we all the know the answer to that question.

"Yes, but I'll have to see with my parents." You said. "My mum, already talked to your parent's about it. They said it was fine. Ava is looking forward to it too, because she'll get to hang out with you." Thomas said.

You put on your new ring, and admired how perfect it was, and how perfectly it fit on your finger. Your dinner came shortly after. The dinner was delicious. You never had french food before, so it was a change.

"Did you like the dinner?" Thomas asked as you and his family walked out of the door. Thomas held your hand. "Yes, it was amazing." You said. "I'll have to take you back then. I think there maybe some similar restaurants in London." Thomas said. "That was my first time eating french food." You said. "Really? Me too." Thomas said. He opened the car door for you, then you got in.

"What did Thomas get you for Valentines day?" Ava asked. "A beautiful, amazing ring." You said. "Thomas never told what he got you." Ava said giving Thomas a look. "Hey! Sorry you should have asked." Thomas said. "I did." Ava said. "I must have forgotten." Thomas shrugged. "Sure." Ava said squinting her eyes at him. You laughed. "Well you've gotten to see it now." You said. It was about 8:30 pm before you got home. You couldn't help but smile for the rest of the night.